Author Topic: VP Mike Pence leaves Colts game because 49ers players knelt during anthem  (Read 13314 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: VP Mike Pence leaves Colts game because 49ers players knelt during anthem
« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2017, 09:25:36 pm »
[imghttps://pics.me.me/oh-really-a-14225084.png][/img]

Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels, whether it be Trump, Pence, Jerry Jones, or hundreds of NFL players locked arm in arm.

Check the life news foruim which we usually don't see Never Trumpers in, it's rather revolting to hear the biggest or at least in the top 3,  socially conservative president talked in this way. Perhaps we should wonder who is a conservative or who is a scoundrel?

Silver Pines

« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2017, 09:55:40 pm »
Yes, I click on the tweet at the VP twitter to enlarge it and it reads it was posted at 8:27 AM Sunday morning. Now? What are we going to say that the game started that early? London kickoff maybe?

:silly:

https://twitter.com/VP

@TomSea

Silver Pines

« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2017, 09:56:50 pm »
Check the life news foruim which we usually don't see Never Trumpers in, it's rather revolting to hear the biggest or at least in the top 3,  socially conservative president talked in this way. Perhaps we should wonder who is a conservative or who is a scoundrel?

@TomSea

That's right, unless members post in the forum you deem appropriate, they're pro-abortion.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2017, 09:58:12 pm »
@TomSea

That's right, unless members post in the forum you deem appropriate, they're pro-abortion.
It isn't as if we haven't made our opinion of the slaughter of innocents well enough known. I guess we just didn't post it under the right label so it doesn't count.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:58:33 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2017, 10:33:10 pm »
It isn't as if we haven't made our opinion of the slaughter of innocents well enough known. I guess we just didn't post it under the right label so it doesn't count.  *****rollingeyes*****

@Smokin Joe

Exactly right.

The hardcore Trump fans expect the rest of us to constantly jump through hoops and prove ourselves.  I'm done playing that game.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2017, 10:51:36 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Exactly right.

The hardcore Trump fans expect the rest of us to constantly jump through hoops and prove ourselves.  I'm done playing that game.

It's not a game.

It's a deliberate,  vile lie about the staunchest pro-life people on this forum, and Tom has been told repeatedly to stop telling it.

But his love for Trump  supersedes his honor.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:52:19 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2017, 11:06:30 pm »

That is not true...the Life News cat was suggested by a *Never Trumper*...revolting?....give me a break!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2017, 12:48:17 am »
@TomSea

Now, you aren't even thinking about your remarks.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2017, 12:49:33 am »
That is not true...the Life News cat was suggested by a *Never Trumper*...revolting?....give me a break!

I never see them over there, Morgana?

Also, I don't think "revolting" can be even disputed, since some topics are off-limits apparently, someone has to delicately say things.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2017, 12:52:35 am »
It's not a game.

It's a deliberate,  vile lie about the staunchest pro-life people on this forum, and Tom has been told repeatedly to stop telling it.

But his love for Trump  supersedes his honor.

You are telling vile lies, but hey, the mods are now protecting hypocrites in saying whatever they want, lest others have to go sit into the corner.

And back at cha, at least, I have some honor.

Support every Republican candidate since 1980, and some dingaling claims you love them.

Sure, maybe next time, you can give your valuable input and tell people they are winning arguments and others are losing, at least, I know I won't be reading that again.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2017, 12:53:16 am »
I never see them over there, Morgana?

Also, I don't think "revolting" can be even disputed, since some topics are off-limits apparently, someone has to delicately say things.

Listen here, if things had be said delicately around here I would never be allowed to say anything.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2017, 12:59:53 am »
Oh, and I'll go by what Father Pavone and Martin Luther King's neice say on the subject, it seems the only ones who breached the topic and mentioned ab-rt-n are not me, I put it delicately and I figured there was some reason the mods came down like a ton of bricks on someone in the past, but I hope the censorship does not now include merely saying "social conservative issues" or "pro-life causes".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2017, 01:10:25 am »
Poor you. How tough it must be.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #213 on: October 10, 2017, 01:11:47 am »

I don't get what he's going on about?  Who here has been censored for talking about abortion?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #214 on: October 10, 2017, 01:12:30 am »

I don't feel sorry for poor Tom.

I'm sick of being called a pro-abort by him.........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #215 on: October 10, 2017, 01:14:02 am »
I don't get what he's going on about?  Who here has been censored for talking about abortion?

He's whining about the fact that he has this pavlovian habit of repeatedly stating the falsehood about Donny being the "most pro life President we've ever had" any time there is a thread critical of Trump and the Mods get onto him for being a troll and trying to hijack the thread.

ETA: And then today he took it a step beyond stupid by insinuating that people who claim to be Christians and at the same time bash Trump are hypocrites because they never post in the Life News section of TBR.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:17:44 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #216 on: October 10, 2017, 01:20:23 am »

He's whining about the fact that he has this pavlovian habit of repeatedly stating the falsehood about Donny being the "most pro life President we've ever had" any time there is a thread critical of Trump and the Mods get onto him for being a troll and trying to hijack the thread.

ETA: And then today he took it a step beyond stupid by insinuating that people who claim to be Christians and at the same time bash Trump are hypocrites because they never post in the Life News section of TBR.

Haha, so he gets dinged by the mods for trolling and hijacking a thread and he says it's him being censored.  LOL

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #217 on: October 10, 2017, 01:21:08 am »
Haha, so he gets dinged by the mods for trolling and hijacking a thread and he says it's him being censored.  LOL

Sad isn't it?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #218 on: October 10, 2017, 01:21:13 am »
@Smokin Joe

Exactly right.

Half the nation voted for him, please, this isn't a cult and more demeaning language. Some people will vote for every GOP candidate that comes along in the general election.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #219 on: October 10, 2017, 01:23:01 am »

You aren't the expert, I will go by the words of Pro-Life leaders, it be Martin Luther King's neice or Father Pavone, not some guy on the internet, TxRadioGuy; who seems to have a man crush on Dubya so likes to see Trump put down.

By the way, this is a big lie, glad I won't have to read these smears anymore.

And then today he took it a step beyond stupid by insinuating that people who claim to be Christians and at the same time bash Trump are hypocrites because they never post in the Life News section of TBR.

That's not what someone said. Hasta La Vista, Adios.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:26:56 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2017, 01:24:40 am »

Nobody is trolling but you've shown plenty of abuse today; let alone, your buddy wingnut who was appalling. I'll try not to sink into TxRadioguy's and your namecalling. Ha ha, and all you can do is accuse others  of lying and other falsehoods? Well, I'm glad the control panel has an answer to that.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #221 on: October 10, 2017, 01:27:42 am »
Sad isn't it?

I’ve been pro life since I was old enough to understand what abortion meant.   What someone calls me has no bearing on anything and frankly doesn’t bother me.   I’ve been called a lot of names if I folded or ran scars every time I was called something nasty I’d have never made it out of grade school.  Let liberals flap their gums and call us whatever they want.  We know the truth
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

« Reply #222 on: October 10, 2017, 01:29:57 am »
So, likewise, abusive posters have to come in and defend musiclady who as usual, comes out of nowhere to scold people, have fun!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #223 on: October 10, 2017, 01:31:21 am »
Nobody is trolling but you've shown plenty of abuse today; let alone, your buddy wingnut who was appalling. I'll try not to sink into TxRadioguy's and your namecalling. Ha ha, and all you can do is accuse others  of lying and other falsehoods? Well, I'm glad the control panel has an answer to that.

What language should I choose in Google translate to translate this from into English?

And Wingnut hasn't been here in what? A month? What does he have to do with anything?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2017, 01:32:14 am »
I’ve been pro life since I was old enough to understand what abortion meant.   What someone calls me has no bearing on anything and frankly doesn’t bother me.   I’ve been called a lot of names if I folded or ran scars every time I was called something nasty I’d have never made it out of grade school.  Let liberals flap their gums and call us whatever they want.  We know the truth

So, says someone who smears the most pro-life president in their avatar.

Sorry, my vote means something, and whether you, other haters smear others, Trump has more pro-life acts then any other president, at least, in his first year than any other, your smears aren't going to change the facts, Trump has given rights of religious freedom back too.

We know the truth alright, and you can't change it with some dopey avatar and smears on others.