Author Topic: Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?  (Read 7899 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?

Special agent-in-charge Jill Snyder explained on CBS This Morning why the purchases didn't raise any red flags.

“From October 2016 to September 28, 2017, he purchased 33 firearms, majority of them rifles,” she said.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/10/04/las-vegas-gunmans-homicidal-rage-politically-motivated/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:47:38 pm »
Hmm,  for some reason the set of editing tools is not showing up.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 05:57:31 pm »
Nice theory.  He had Trump Derangement Syndrome.  But that does not explain why he rented a condo overlooking a big rock and roll concert last month, only to abandon it.

It makes no sense to try to find a logic to an act that defines rational explanation.  I say the guy was just a nutcake who snapped.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 05:57:56 pm by massadvj »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 06:01:08 pm »
Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?

Of course not. This guy was full of love. He just murdered people so that they could experience the blessings of heaven earlier.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 06:03:50 pm »
Nice theory.  He had Trump Derangement Syndrome.  But that does not explain why he rented a condo overlooking a big rock and roll concert last month, only to abandon it.

It makes no sense to try to find a logic to an act that defines rational explanation.  I say the guy was just a nutcake who snapped.

I have not seen any conclusive report that he had actually rented that location.  What I read is that he had inquired about renting it.

Still,  What was happening in October of 2016,  and has been happening ever since then other than "Trump Derangement Syndrome"? 

"Trump is Racist Hitler!"  has been blaring from the MSM non stop since before the election.   "Trump supporters are Racist bigots!" and  "We need to use violence to keep them from oppressing us!"  has also been a mantra from the left ever since then. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 07:46:33 pm »
Huh.   For some reason,  people don't seem to want to discuss the possibility that the gunman in Las Vegas was motivated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Now why would people here not want to talk about someone having "Trump Derangement Syndrome"  and going off the deep end?

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 07:55:05 pm »
Huh.   For some reason,  people don't seem to want to discuss the possibility that the gunman in Las Vegas was motivated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Now why would people here not want to talk about someone having "Trump Derangement Syndrome"  and going off the deep end?

Because, so far, there isn't even a hint that that could be the case.  So far, no there there.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 08:13:54 pm »
Because, so far, there isn't even a hint that that could be the case.  So far, no there there.

Well,  according to what I have read,  he grew up in Los Angeles,  he married a Japanese woman,  his girl friend was Filipino,  and he only started buying guns around October of 2016,  which is about the time many people start paying attention to the election. 

His choice of target was a Country and Western event,  at which even the left-wing news people have noticed would likely be full of "Trump supporters."   

He is obviously not a racist,  because he married a Japanese woman and his girlfriend was Filipino,   and he's likely not a social conservative because he drinks and gambles and "works" in Las Vegas. 

Most of the nutjob people who shot up a place lately have been Liberal Bernie types,  and this guy easily fits the profile of being a liberal Bernie type.   

Adding to the profile is the assertion by Alex Jones that he has a source inside the investigation who claims that they found all sorts of ANTIFA literature in the mans' house when it was raided.    If that turns out to be true,  that pretty much nails it as "Trump Derangement Syndrome" deliberately spread by the Media/Industrial complex. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 08:18:13 pm »

Well,  according to what I have read,  he grew up in Los Angeles,  he married a Japanese woman,  his girl friend was Filipino,  and he only started buying guns around October of 2016,  which is about the time many people start paying attention to the election.

I don't know about that.  I saw a story that said he had been planning this and buying guns for many years.

His choice of target was a Country and Western event,  at which even the left-wing news people have noticed would likely be full of "Trump supporters."   

Except that he may have scoped out a leftist type event too.

He is obviously not a racist,  because he married a Japanese woman and his girlfriend was Filipino,   and he's likely not a social conservative because he drinks and gambles and "works" in Las Vegas. 

Most of the nutjob people who shot up a place lately have been Liberal Bernie types,  and this guy easily fits the profile of being a liberal Bernie type.   

Adding to the profile is the assertion by Alex Jones that he has a source inside the investigation who claims that they found all sorts of ANTIFA literature in the mans' house when it was raided.    If that turns out to be true,  that pretty much nails it as "Trump Derangement Syndrome" deliberately spread by the Media/Industrial complex.

Not enough information yet.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 08:33:02 pm »
I don't know about that.  I saw a story that said he had been planning this and buying guns for many years.

He's owned guns since 1982, but he bought the last 33 guns between October of 2016 and September of 2017.   

Except that he may have scoped out a leftist type event too.

"May have scoped out"?   What is the basis for this claim?  That he called to see if a room was available at that other event?   

Not enough information yet.

No,  not yet,  but there is some.    Some internet sleuths think they have found him on video at a left-wing protest in Reno Nevada.    The guy they think is him is wearing a pink NASA shirt and wearing a "P*ssy Hat".   Someone walks up to him and says "Hi Steve."   

Might be a red herring,  but the guy did work for Martin Marietta and his name is listed on a NASA document as part of a team. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 09:06:11 pm »
   The 'sensitive' wing of the NT'ers always wear pink T Shirts and puzzy hats, They give all of us a bad name. /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 09:45:05 pm »

Poor fields of fire?

Looking at the map I saw, the venue offered more cover, more avenues for escape, and decreased visibility.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 09:51:27 pm »
The investigation of course is still on going, until there is something clearly definitive about the case, everything is pure speculation. Maybe he was a rocker and didn't like country ... who knows. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 10:06:45 pm »
The investigation of course is still on going, until there is something clearly definitive about the case, everything is pure speculation. Maybe he was a rocker and didn't like country ... who knows.

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
    Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
    Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
    Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

The "Dog" I am referring to of course is the "Media."   They are normally beside themselves with glee at the prospect of blaming some old racist white guy for going crazy with a gun,  yet they are curiously silent about this particular case.   

Alex Jones said he had a source in the investigation that said they found both ANTIFA literature in the Hotel room and a picture of his girlfriend in Dubai.   He said this on October 2,  which was the day after the shooting.   

Several days later we see this picture of the girlfriend in Dubai,  but how could Alex Jones have known of this on October 2,  unless he really did have a source that told him this before anyone else knew of it?   

Alex Jones might be a kook,   but I don't think he is making this up.   

https://youtu.be/biqql4js8lo

And the media is strangely silent about this guy's motivation.   Surely they have sources too? 

The media is silent because they know their own,  and therefore will not bark. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2017, 01:13:34 am »

He also checked out a location in Chicago as I understand it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 01:17:43 am »

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
    Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
    Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
    Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

The "Dog" I am referring to of course is the "Media."   They are normally beside themselves with glee at the prospect of blaming some old racist white guy for going crazy with a gun,  yet they are curiously silent about this particular case.   

Alex Jones said he had a source in the investigation that said they found both ANTIFA literature in the Hotel room and a picture of his girlfriend in Dubai.   He said this on October 2,  which was the day after the shooting.   

Several days later we see this picture of the girlfriend in Dubai,  but how could Alex Jones have known of this on October 2,  unless he really did have a source that told him this before anyone else knew of it?   

Alex Jones might be a kook,   but I don't think he is making this up.   

https://youtu.be/biqql4js8lo

And the media is strangely silent about this guy's motivation.   Surely they have sources too? 

The media is silent because they know their own,  and therefore will not bark.

Actually, I don't think you're crazy at all.  The media has been strangely silent on this.  Far more obsessed with whether Melania is wearing spike heels or boots or what the latest football player has said or done.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 01:27:22 am »
He also checked out a location in Chicago as I understand it.

I saw over at the other site that someone had looked up the location in Chicago.  Apparently there was going to be a "Florida Georgia Line" concert at that location around that time.  (It's a country and western band).

I don't know if the poster is accurate or not about the event, the time and the place,  but wouldn't that be an odd coincidence? 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2017, 01:30:13 am »
Actually, I don't think you're crazy at all.  The media has been strangely silent on this.  Far more obsessed with whether Melania is wearing spike heels or boots or what the latest football player has said or done.

I think they don't want to touch it because they have inside sources too,  and they know what this guy is. 

And once again I am back to the destination at which I always arrive when discussing any political or social problem in the United States. 

The media is a propaganda system that elects Democrats,  and it censors news that it thinks will damage Democrat election victories. 

This monopoly of control of the public airwaves needs to be broken.
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2017, 01:32:30 am »

I saw over at the other site that someone had looked up the location in Chicago.  Apparently there was going to be a "Florida Georgia Line" concert at that location around that time.  (It's a country and western band).

I don't know if the poster is accurate or not about the event, the time and the place,  but wouldn't that be an odd coincidence?

There is huge publicity about the loathsome Jimmy Kimmel, Hillary and all the leftists using this tragedy to attack the NRA and the 2nd amendment.

But where is the intense media curiosity about the shooter.  He is still mostly a man of mystery.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 01:35:27 am »
There is huge publicity about the loathsome Jimmy Kimmel, Hillary and all the leftists using this tragedy to attack the NRA and the 2nd amendment.

But where is the intense media curiosity about the shooter.  He is still mostly a man of mystery.

They sent 200 reporters to Wasilla Alaska to dig up dirt on Sarah Palin,  but they had absolutely no interest in checking out Barack Obama in Chicago.   

Same thing.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2017, 01:42:46 am »

They sent 200 reporters to Wasilla Alaska to dig up dirt on Sarah Palin,  but they had absolutely no interest in checking out Barack Obama in Chicago.   

Same thing.

And we STILL don't know much about Barack Obama.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2017, 01:48:24 am »
And we STILL don't know much about Barack Obama.

Except that he started a racial divide that is just now coming to a head and resulting in a splintered country.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2017, 02:10:03 am »
I can't help but think that this guy Paddock left behind "a manifesto" somewhere.

Maybe they have it, but haven't released it.

Gonna be interesting to find out if there is one, and moreso to find out what it says...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2017, 02:20:30 am »
I can't help but think that this guy Paddock left behind "a manifesto" somewhere.

Maybe they have it, but haven't released it.

Gonna be interesting to find out if there is one, and moreso to find out what it says...

I know.  This guy did not pull this off alone.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2017, 02:55:59 am »

Exactly right IMO. There could have been any number of possible motives. Perhaps it was politically motivated (although I doubt it), perhaps he had some grudge against the casino, perhaps he just went nuts. Not everything in this world is about Trump (much to his dismay I suspect).
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.