Author Topic: Las Vegas: Active shooter reported near Mandalay Bay  (Read 98498 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Las Vegas: Active shooter reported near Mandalay Bay
« Reply #1525 on: October 17, 2017, 07:09:01 pm »
It is too late for a motive to come flying sideways out of the weeds.

I disagree.  Sometimes it takes a while to ferret that sort of thing out.  Of course, no matter what comes out there will be many agreements and denunciations when it does.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1526 on: October 17, 2017, 07:42:10 pm »
It is too late for a motive to come flying sideways out of the weeds.

Coincidentally, having tuned into Netflix' new series MINDHUNTER, not 14 minutes in, a conversation is overheard by the lead male agent about strangers killing strangers with nothing but a big hole for any source of motive.

Conspiracy sites like ATS (Above Top Secret) have threads suggesting it may have been an alphabet agency's black op.

And not showing that missing guard for possible immigration violations is a poor excuse.  Just state all said related questions will be ignored and the media responsible, removed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

« Reply #1527 on: October 17, 2017, 09:49:40 pm »
Immigrant Cop and Mandalay Security Officer Connected?

An Immigrant cop and the Mandalay security guard?
Same SS #?

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/920325260192382977
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #1528 on: October 17, 2017, 10:28:22 pm »
In return for reporting this detail, the LV Sherrif BLOCKED Laura Loomer on twitter.

Last time she was in the LVMPD press conference, it was HER QUESTION which established the shooter had in fact checked in THREE DAYS EARLIER:

For that she was barred from the next press conference —prevented from physically entering the room.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1529 on: October 17, 2017, 11:26:23 pm »
I disagree.  Sometimes it takes a while to ferret that sort of thing out.  Of course, no matter what comes out there will be many agreements and denunciations when it does.

Well, I think it fits a certain agenda to let the motive go unsolved for a while.

Anyone got any investment tips on security device(s) companies?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1530 on: October 18, 2017, 01:07:18 am »
Well, I think it fits a certain agenda to let the motive go unsolved for a while.

Anyone got any investment tips on security device(s) companies?

Like the Chertoff Group?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1531 on: October 18, 2017, 02:33:11 am »
In return for reporting this detail, the LV Sherrif BLOCKED Laura Loomer on twitter.

Last time she was in the LVMPD press conference, it was HER QUESTION which established the shooter had in fact checked in THREE DAYS EARLIER:

For that she was barred from the next press conference —prevented from physically entering the room.

Interesting. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1532 on: October 18, 2017, 03:23:58 am »

Las Vegas: Active shooter reported near Mandalay Bay

Geez. There is another shooter? This hotel better get their shit together.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #1533 on: October 18, 2017, 09:21:10 am »
Security Guard Who Was Shot In Las Vegas Shooting Reappears On Ellen After Reports He Had Vanished

The Las Vegas security guard who was wounded while trying to stop shooter Stephen Paddock at the Mandalay Bay Hotel has broken his silence on The Ellen DeGeneres Show — after many had expressed concern over his whereabouts.

Ellen DeGeneres tweeted Tuesday a photo of Jesus Campos saying he had sat down with her for a pre-taped episode that will air Wednesday.

http://people.com/tv/las-vegas-security-guard-appears-on-ellen/

Ignore the fact Ellen has her own line of slot machines at the MGM Grand in Vegas.  It has nothing to do with this appearance.   *****rollingeyes*****

What a massive conflict of interest.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:11:47 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1534 on: October 18, 2017, 11:56:44 am »
Coincidentally, having tuned into Netflix' new series MINDHUNTER, not 14 minutes in, a conversation is overheard by the lead male agent about strangers killing strangers with nothing but a big hole for any source of motive.

Conspiracy sites like ATS (Above Top Secret) have threads suggesting it may have been an alphabet agency's black op.

And not showing that missing guard for possible immigration violations is a poor excuse.  Just state all said related questions will be ignored and the media responsible, removed.

Wow. I was just told by my best friend to watch that series on Netflix. Do you recommend? @DCPatriot ? I saw the preview. Looked interesting - I'm a sucker for books by Ann Rule.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1535 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:40 am »

Las Vegas: Active shooter reported near Mandalay Bay

Geez. There is another shooter? This hotel better get their shit together.

Where's Lt Colombo now that we need him? Curious, and curiouser.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1536 on: October 18, 2017, 12:02:26 pm »
Wow. I was just told by my best friend to watch that series on Netflix. Do you recommend? @DCPatriot ? I saw the preview. Looked interesting - I'm a sucker for books by Ann Rule.

@Freya

Am in the middle of Episode 2.... and IMO, so far, it's a disappointment.

And beware of what I call "shock-gore" and vivid descriptions of sexual acts with decapitated heads.

....no thank you.   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:02:57 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1537 on: October 18, 2017, 12:11:05 pm »
@Freya

And beware of what I call "shock-gore" and vivid descriptions of sexual acts with decapitated heads.

....no thank you.   *****rollingeyes*****

Oh no. I'll pass. Studied the French Revolution and saw news beheadings in my former career. No thank you.

Thank you for the review though, much appreciated.  :seeya:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

« Reply #1539 on: October 18, 2017, 02:21:13 pm »
@Freya

I thought the first episode was terrible, but I've learned to give a series a few episodes.  I'm at the halfway point, now.  IMO, it does get better.  Once the main three characters begin to develop the techniques, it becomes more interesting.  The actor playing Edmund Kemper does a fantastic job with the mannerisms and speech patterns of the real man.  Much of the dialogue is taken from the actual interviews Kemper has given. 

I'd have to say, unless you're a fan of true crime and shows like Forensic Files, the content and subject matter probably won't interest you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1540 on: October 18, 2017, 02:22:01 pm »
Looks like Ellen found the mystery security guard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4992862/Security-guard-describes-moment-Vegas-gunman-shot-him.html

Why Ellen?  Why did he stand up all the news shows and do Ellen?

Offline edpc

« Reply #1541 on: October 18, 2017, 02:22:56 pm »
Looks like Ellen found the mystery security guard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4992862/Security-guard-describes-moment-Vegas-gunman-shot-him.html

Why Ellen?  Why did he stand up all the news shows and do Ellen?

Yes, because she has a vested interest.  See my post above.  Her MGM relationship makes this interview 'get' highly suspicious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIepNv28C0

In the video above, she visits people playing her machines at MGM Grand.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:29:06 pm by edpc »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1542 on: October 18, 2017, 02:39:32 pm »
Yes, because she has a vested interest.  See my post above.  Her MGM relationship makes this interview 'get' highly suspicious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIepNv28C0

In the video above, she visits people playing her machines at MGM Grand.

From the excerpts I read, his story is incomprehensible and vague. He said "as I was going down I heard rapid fire." Going where? Going down the hall, the stairs, to the floor after he was shot? I'm sure the hostess will not be asking for clarification since she is an MGM shill. I'll have to watch the whole thing later. Why would he take the stairs to check out a door alarm on the 32nd floor instead of the elevator? Nothing about this story is straightforward.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

« Reply #1543 on: October 18, 2017, 02:49:41 pm »
Why would he take the stairs to check out a door alarm on the 32nd floor instead of the elevator? Nothing about this story is straightforward.

I can give him the benefit of the doubt on that.  If the reported door was for the stairwell and he was already making rounds on upper floors, it would make sense to take that route.  Problem is, there have been so many changes to stories and timelines, who can say what's reliable?  His decision to hide out until now, then make an appearance on a show with a host that's far from objective, doesn't help at all.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1544 on: October 18, 2017, 04:40:04 pm »
As long as the narrative is as being a lone gunman with no motive stands that seed is planted and you all become less credible amongst yourselves. Remember the Twilight zone episode "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street"? Don't become the monsters on Maple Street.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1545 on: October 18, 2017, 05:00:57 pm »
As long as the narrative is as being a lone gunman with no motive stands that seed is planted and you all become less credible amongst yourselves. Remember the Twilight zone episode "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street"? Don't become the monsters on Maple Street.
It is perfectly normal for people to try to make sense of something that doesn't make sense. There is little doubt that information has not been released, that it keeps being modified (corrected?) or that there are very influential people who want to avoid a liability exposure in this who might try to influence the available information, or even go beyond that to try to influence the reporting of events, timing, etc., in order to cover their collective asses. Lawsuits have been and will be filed.

Whatever it was, no matter how incomprehensible, the gunman had some motive. That may remain known only to himself if he acted completely alone, or may be buried in an avalanche of ass covering and political correctness. It may have been purely delusional, or it may have been something more concrete. We don't have enough facts to know yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1546 on: October 18, 2017, 06:28:33 pm »
It is perfectly normal for people to try to make sense of something that doesn't make sense. There is little doubt that information has not been released, that it keeps being modified (corrected?) or that there are very influential people who want to avoid a liability exposure in this who might try to influence the available information, or even go beyond that to try to influence the reporting of events, timing, etc., in order to cover their collective asses. Lawsuits have been and will be filed.

Whatever it was, no matter how incomprehensible, the gunman had some motive. That may remain known only to himself if he acted completely alone, or may be buried in an avalanche of ass covering and political correctness. It may have been purely delusional, or it may have been something more concrete. We don't have enough facts to know yet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwir3P-J5frWAhUX8GMKHYZwD10QqUMIMjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.recordonline.com%2Fzz%2Fnews%2F20171016%2Fwhy-unknown-motive-in-las-vegas-massacre-is-so-unsettling&usg=AOvVaw3cBahJUz0DGChqBQ8Wh6j3

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1547 on: October 18, 2017, 07:26:20 pm »
@edpc

The Ellen Degeneres  connection...

Good work!    :beer:

Offline edpc

« Reply #1548 on: October 18, 2017, 07:38:18 pm »
@edpc

The Ellen Degeneres  connection...

Good work!    :beer:

Thanks, but it didn't take Pulitzer work.  I can't believe they're being so ridiculously obvious with this stunt.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1549 on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:45 pm »
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwir3P-J5frWAhUX8GMKHYZwD10QqUMIMjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.recordonline.com%2Fzz%2Fnews%2F20171016%2Fwhy-unknown-motive-in-las-vegas-massacre-is-so-unsettling&usg=AOvVaw3cBahJUz0DGChqBQ8Wh6j3
That article hits precisely where the apparent lack of motive will predictably hit. Not being able to rationalize even the most irrational motive, in a vacuum, people will turn on the device used rather than the motivating sickness of the one who used it. Predictably, this will be a push to feel safe in an uncertain world, which is part and parcel of the whole illicit rationale used to push gun control.

Actually discerning and providing a motive, be that Islamism or other terrorist motivation, organic or illness-induced mental problems, psychological problems, medication side effects, being p.o.-ed at country music fans, sleep deprivation, clinical depression, whatever the thing that led to this, it would give people a way to understand, to feel they could somehow avoid or protect against being caught up in another incident, or reason to believe such could be prevented.

Without that reassurance that this was an act which, no matter how difficult, can be understood in the sense that there was some cause, the vitriol, the onus will fall on the tools he used rather than the cause, the individual. Even the NRA is falling into the trap of blaming the device and not the user when it calls for the reevaluation of slide (bump) fire stocks.

It is the emotional trap that people fall into when logic fails, and logic isn't being given much to chew on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis