Author Topic: Milo Yiannopolous gets married in Hawaii  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Suppressed

Milo Yiannopolous gets married in Hawaii
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:54:52 am »
Milo Yiannopolous gets married in Hawaii
By KATE FELDMAN   NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, October 1, 2017, 3:26 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/milo-yiannopolous-married-hawaii-article-1.3534641

Milo Yiannopolous has tied the knot.

The controversial former Breitbart editor married a mystery man over the weekend in Hawaii.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

Re: Milo Yiannopolous gets married in Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 03:20:22 am »
Excuse me while I hurl.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:32:35 am »
LOL  The article calls him an "alt-right leader".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 11:02:52 am »
LOL  The article calls him an "alt-right leader".
I still don't know what that is.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 11:04:26 am »
To he'll in a handbasket
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 11:07:02 am »
I still don't know what that is.  :shrug:

I just call them "fake conservatives."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 11:07:59 am »
I just call them "fake conservatives."
That works. Also "plants."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 11:19:05 am »
That too.  Makes me angry that so many people believe these phonies represent the rest of us. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 01:39:13 pm »
That this guy is a hero to many on the right proves to me that conservatism is in serious trouble.

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 01:49:21 pm »
That this guy is a hero to many on the right proves to me that conservatism is in serious trouble.

I don't think he's a hero other than for having the courage to go against the leftist narrative as a gay guy.

A white gay guy with a preference for black gay guys being lambasted as 'alt-right' does put a crimp in that narrative.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 02:08:45 pm »
To he'll in a handbasket

I think you mean two he'lls in a handbasket.

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 02:38:05 pm »

I don't think he's a hero other than for having the courage to go against the leftist narrative as a gay guy.

A white gay guy with a preference for black gay guys being lambasted as 'alt-right' does put a crimp in that narrative.

@endicom

Except when you've seen the tweet he sent to Ben Shapiro offering sympathy that his infant son was born black, with a pic of a black baby, that crimp rolls right out.

And then there was the photo of Milo wearing his Iron Cross...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 03:00:30 pm »

The words conservative and conservatism are virtually useless now. They’ve been long appropriated as a political tool, a dog whistle, if you will, used by crafty politicians. Words used at reelection to great effect – garnered votes.

Anytime some one on political fora starts a pissing contest about who qualifies as conservative, watch just how quickly the conversation devolves.

We need a new drug.

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 03:13:33 pm »
The words conservative and conservatism are virtually useless now. They’ve been long appropriated as a political tool, a dog whistle, if you will, used by crafty politicians. Words used at reelection to great effect – garnered votes.

Anytime some one on political fora starts a pissing contest about who qualifies as conservative, watch just how quickly the conversation devolves.

We need a new drug.

@aligncare

Oh, so that's what conservative principles are.

I think some have found their new drug in the form of making 'splodey heads 'splode, as one scholar put it.  As long as we're pissing off liberals, we're winning.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 03:17:31 pm »
His wife looks a little butch.

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 03:24:35 pm »

Except when you've seen the tweet he sent to Ben Shapiro offering sympathy that his infant son was born black, with a pic of a black baby, that crimp rolls right out.

That could certainly crimp any sympathy for Milo.

But I'm speaking to effect and not personality. I love it when Geraldo Rivera or Alan Dershowitz or whomever leaves the lefty plantation to speak a truth about some matter. Similarly, Milo shows that gays needn't be leftwitted fools.

Silver Pines

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 03:26:34 pm »
His wife looks a little butch.

LOL

Very little. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 03:29:45 pm »

But I'm speaking to effect and not personality. I love it when Geraldo Rivera or Alan Dershowitz or whomever leaves the lefty plantation to speak a truth about some matter. Similarly, Milo shows that gays needn't be leftwitted fools.

@endicom

He didn't leave anything; he's just a self-promoter who's claimed to be Catholic or Jewish or a combination pf both depending on his audience.  He's a bigot who has openly defended the alt-right and talked about Jewish control of the media.  No amount of poking liberals redeems that for me.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 03:38:55 pm »

I’ve learned more about politics in the last two years than I knew in my lifetime.

If someone is said to be a “solid conservative,” but later you learn they don’t have each and every checkbox marked (each issue checked) exactly as yours, are they no longer “solid” conservatives?

In my opinion, Reagan was right and I’ll take Reagan’s 80 percent is good-enough-for-now analysis of how to win in politics.

Silver Pines

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 04:49:01 pm »
I’ve learned more about politics in the last two years than I knew in my lifetime.

If someone is said to be a “solid conservative,” but later you learn they don’t have each and every checkbox marked (each issue checked) exactly as yours, are they no longer “solid” conservatives?

In my opinion, Reagan was right and I’ll take Reagan’s 80 percent is good-enough-for-now analysis of how to win in politics.

@aligncare

Reagan would hold Milo Yiannapolous and his type in total contempt.  And rightfully so.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »

Reagan worked in Hollywood; head of the screen actors guild, costarred with closeted gays, maybe even had them over for dinner. I doubt he would bat an eye.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 05:16:05 pm »
Reagan worked in Hollywood; head of the screen actors guild, costarred with closeted gays, maybe even had them over for dinner. I doubt he would bat an eye.

Oh, I think Reagan might have something to say about someone that condones homosexual sex with 14 year old boys.

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 05:34:56 pm »

@aligncare

I'm pretty sure you understand that the simple fact he's gay isn't what I'm talking about.  If not, rereading my posts on this thread should help.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2017, 06:02:21 pm »
Oh, I think Reagan might have something to say about someone that condones homosexual sex with 14 year old boys.

I’m unaware of this. Is Milo accused of or has he admitted to promoting sex with minors? If so, then that’s a different matter than his just being homosexual, which is what I thought was the issue involved. I can’t imagine anyone – much less Ronald Reagan, condoning sex with minors.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:06:15 pm by aligncare »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2017, 06:16:34 pm »
I’m unaware of this. Is Milo accused of or has he admitted to promoting sex with minors? If so, then that’s a different matter than his just being homosexual, which is what I thought was the issue involved. I can’t imagine anyone – much less Ronald Reagan, condoning sex with minors.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/