Author Topic: Raiders Take Race War to Quarterback, Allegedly Throw Game to Protest [allowing sacks of "White" quarterback]  (Read 921 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
September 29, 2017

Amid the controversy surrounding the bizarre and unpatriotic behavior of a great many NFL players and administrators this week, something even more sinister is lurking.

Beginning late last season with has-been backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick, an increasing number of low-level NFL players have joined in on purposefully insulting protests in which they kneel or otherwise abstain from properly addressing the U.S. flag during the signing of our National Anthem.  The fact that they chose such an offensive gesture is no mistake either, as the idea was to create maximum exposure for these otherwise ignorable athletes.

Now, after U.S. President Donald Trump parroted the emotional response of the American people regarding these actions, the protests have taken on a new life as part of the liberal “resistance” to Trump himself, tearing their original meaning away from the Black Live Matter hate group that inspired them in the first place.

It seems, however, that the racism of Black Lives Matter may have reared its ugly head once again, in a game-fixing scandal that is currently rocking the NFL, but being ignored by the mainstream media.

The unbelievable reality of what happened on the Oakland Raiders’ offensive line must not be ignored, according to an anonymous source working with the Armstrong & Getty sports radio program.

(more)
https://constitution.com/bombshell-oakland-raiders-take-race-war-offensive-line-throw-game/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard a bit about this, so this is what it's about. It sounds possible.  The Raiders were one of the big protesting teams last weekend I thought.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I posted this on another thread, but anyone who lacks the principles to respect the country they live in are certainly capable of lacking the principles for a fair game.

The NFL will evolve into the WWF where all outcomes are pre-determined.

It has lost the trust of Americans not only for patriotism but for a true game.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If this is true, and it spreads, most of these guys will be out of a job real fast when the fans vacate and the league implodes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And of course, I have given up watching the NFL totally but I did see on the news in last night games, a Chicago Bear really put a hurt, illegal hit (most likely) on one of the Packers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2017/09/29/packers-davante-adams-suffers-concussion-after-scary-hit-bears/716356001/

And the Packer "sounds" like he is going to be okay; but what a hit in real time.