Author Topic: Vatileaks’ evidence. Financial affairs shake the Vatican once again  (Read 615 times)

rangerrebew

Vatileaks’ evidence. Financial affairs shake the Vatican once again

Pubblicato il 25/09/2017
Ultima modifica il 25/09/2017 alle ore 14:07
domenico agasso jr
Vatican city

“I have not resigned voluntarily. I was threatened with arrest. The head of Gendarmerie used intimidation to force me to sign an already ready letter.” Libero Milone, the former Vatican Auditor General, tell his truth in an interview published yesterday by Corriere della Sera, Wall Street Journal, Reuters agency and SkyTg24, three months after his resignation. The former auditor of the “sacred budgets” says he was accused of “misappropriation of funds: for peculation, as he is a public official”; he claims that one of the two invoices that were submitted to him was fake. It was a 28,000-euro bill for “environmental investigations, to clean up the offices from potential wiretapping”. Moreover, he is charged of “having sought improper information about Vatican representatives’. 

http://www.lastampa.it/2017/09/25/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/vatileaks-evidence-financial-affairs-shake-the-vatican-once-again-a3nU6yhsWC2lnsh0kkUwzL/pagina.html