Author Topic: 5 Shocking Things Nobody Tells You About Getting Tattoos  (Read 987 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
5 Shocking Things Nobody Tells You About Getting Tattoos
« on: September 26, 2017, 04:22:10 pm »

Cracked
Adam Wears
September 26, 2017

When you think of all the issues associated with getting a tattoo, like being the absolute raddest and having all of the sex, you have to wonder: Why aren't you getting a tattoo right now? But besides the obvious reasons you shouldn't get a heart with your mom's name in it tattooed right above your genitals, there are plenty you've probably never thought of. For example ...

5.   Nobody Knows What's In Tattoo Ink

(more)
http://www.cracked.com/article_25110_5-shocking-things-nobody-tells-you-about-getting-tattoos.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 5 Shocking Things Nobody Tells You About Getting Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:49:15 pm »
It's Cracked, but one of their truth-filled articles.  Must be old research, though, because there's no mention of the damage the heavy metals do to the lymph system.  The colorful ones are probably like eating lead paint.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: 5 Shocking Things Nobody Tells You About Getting Tattoos
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:25:01 pm »
It's Cracked, but one of their truth-filled articles.  Must be old research, though, because there's no mention of the damage the heavy metals do to the lymph system.  The colorful ones are probably like eating lead paint.

Also, they didn't talk about the spread of diseases such as Hepatitis, among others, by getting tattoos, which is very common.

Like the article points out, getting a tattoo is a medical procedure. Most of the shops I have seen are very, very, far from being sanitary. Unless they are sterilizing all of the equipment after each patient, getting a tattoo is like sharing a needle in a drug house.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.