Author Topic: Trump slams NFL for not firing players who 'disrespect' US  (Read 9477 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Trump slams NFL for not firing players who 'disrespect' US
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2017, 06:28:26 pm »
Things are heating up.

Former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.) tweeted that she hopes all NFL players kneel during the national anthem on Sunday in response to President Trump's remarks attacking Colin Kaepernick.

Edwards, who left Congress earlier this year, called Trump a "white supremacist who squats in our White House" in her tweet.

It is going to be a very interesting Sunday.

@josb

Yep, woo-boo, another show to get all excited about and hoot and clap like seals. 

Meanwhile, wall, Obamacare, Planned Parenthood...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2017, 06:41:21 pm »
While I agree with the sentiment, the way it was expressed is no different than Trump standing on the debate stage, telling the world about the size of his junk.  He's classless and unsuited for the presidency, but we knew that. 

But who cares?  As long as Trump is trolling his fans are happy.

Or Fred Cruz saying "we don't have a shortage of rubber", but who cares, as long as Cruz is trolling, his fans are happy.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2017, 06:43:06 pm »
@josb

Yep, woo-boo, another show to get all excited about and hoot and clap like seals. 

@CatherineofAragon

I'm thinking almost open warfare at football stadiums. Dems are engaged, SJWs are engaged, unions are engaged, NFL players are engaged, Trump is engaged and most of us have had it with the dissing of the flag, country and vets/cops. You can try to make this a "Trump thing" but it's really not. Trump just said what a lot of us are thinking.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2017, 07:24:21 pm »
@josb

@CatherineofAragon

Yep enjoy clapping your flippers at your football game as you further enrich those who hate America.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2017, 08:04:39 pm »
Or Fred Cruz saying "we don't have a shortage of rubber", but who cares, as long as Cruz is trolling, his fans are happy.

@TomSea

I don't even know what the hell you're babbling about, but I'll remind you of it next week when you veer crazily into Cruz admiration for a brief moment.

Silver Pines

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2017, 08:06:10 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I'm thinking almost open warfare at football stadiums. Dems are engaged, SJWs are engaged, unions are engaged, NFL players are engaged, Trump is engaged and most of us have had it with the dissing of the flag, country and vets/cops. You can try to make this a "Trump thing" but it's really not. Trump just said what a lot of us are thinking.

@jpsb

Open warfare at stadiums.  Okay.

Trump is the president and is supposed to behave just a little differently than the average dude on the street.  So yeah, it is a Trump thing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2017, 08:07:57 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Yep enjoy clapping your flippers at your football game as you further enrich those who hate America.

@driftdiver

I'll continue to do so while watching whatever else I like.  Sit in the corner by a kerosene lamp and knit if you want.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2017, 08:33:01 pm »
Thinking about who actually suffers out of all of this?

The players as they will lose their source of income.  and 70% of them are black. https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/37130/Blacks-Represent-70-Percent-Of-NFL-Players-Fan-Base-83-Percent-White

Owners are rich enough to engage in other endeavours.

Viewers will turn the channel to something else they enjoy.  Fans are 83% white.

Blacks are the losers.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 08:37:09 pm »
Thinking about who actually suffers out of all of this?

The players as they will lose their source of income.  and 70% of them are black. https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/37130/Blacks-Represent-70-Percent-Of-NFL-Players-Fan-Base-83-Percent-White

Owners are rich enough to engage in other endeavours.

Viewers will turn the channel to something else they enjoy.  Fans are 83% white.

Blacks are the losers.

@IsailedawayfromFR

The rest of us won't benefit, either, since Trump is just throwing out a little red meat to distract from his immigration betrayal.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 08:42:25 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

The rest of us won't benefit, either, since Trump is just throwing out a little red meat to distract from his immigration betrayal.
Oh, I don't know about not getting a benefit.

Need to spend more time with the grandkids, save some money on NFL programming, certainly no more football attendance, etc., etc.

I get lots of benefits, maybe not you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2017, 08:47:26 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

You don't say!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2017, 08:54:35 pm »
Oh, I don't know about not getting a benefit.

Need to spend more time with the grandkids, save some money on NFL programming, certainly no more football attendance, etc., etc.

I get lots of benefits, maybe not you.

You don't understand what I'm talking about.

Like I said, he's doing this to distract.  People eat it up, he gets away with screwing us on immigration.

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2017, 09:17:31 pm »
   @TomSea Ted didn't play Football, he opted for basketball instead.

Hey, @CatherineofAragon congrats on 10,000 posts (which you seem to be stuck at), and not getting banned!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

gogogodzilla

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2017, 09:30:56 pm »
No. We WERE their consumers. Not any longer. They must have plans on getting by without us.

I see the stadium attendance figures, are down for the second year. While the economy is in a robust recovery cycle.

Something is going on, and Goodell IS CLEARLY TAKING THE SIDE OF THE NEGRO PLAYERS.

I take the side, of the fans no longer attending the games.

Well, things have *DEFINITELY* changed in the 5 years I was gone.

Goodbye.

Silver Pines

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2017, 09:52:13 pm »

Hey, @CatherineofAragon congrats on 10,000 posts (which you seem to be stuck at), and not getting banned!

@corbe

Never say never, lol.  Maybe the stuck number is telling me something?

That pic is killing me.   :silly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2017, 10:10:19 pm »
ts and I are about the same age and we were brought up using the word Negro as acceptable...please enlighten me as to what we are to use nowadays so we do not offend.

I just googled UNCF: United Negro College Fund and it is still using that term in their name.

ts meant no harm in using Negro in his comment....so lighten up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2017, 10:28:12 pm »

@corbe
Nobody said he did play football; but if you are his appointed defender, would we know who Ted Cruz is without the Republican party?

Something you seem to criticize frequently and may have even said you left long ago.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2017, 10:29:57 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

@CatherineofAragon

Not a betrayal from what I see. Someone has to work with what they have, nothing has been finalized yet.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2017, 10:32:47 pm »
@TomSea

I don't even know what the hell you're babbling about, but I'll remind you of it next week when you veer crazily into Cruz admiration for a brief moment.

You are just jealous. Let's see, since 1993, we have had 16 years of Democrat control, 8 years of Republican control; and now, we got an upset win with the Republicans in power. I will take that.

I will even take what Michael Reagan said, he said Trump isn't conservative but he's given us a Conservative Supreme Court for the next 10 years and Reagan was happy with that. I'll take what Reagan said even if I don't necessarily agree with that.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2017, 10:34:55 pm »
@driftdiver

I'll continue to do so while watching whatever else I like.  Sit in the corner by a kerosene lamp and knit if you want.

@CatherineofAragon

I'll leave the knitting and sandwhich making to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2017, 10:37:40 pm »
ts and I are about the same age and we were brought up using the word Negro as acceptable...please enlighten me as to what we are to use nowadays so we do not offend.

I just googled UNCF: United Negro College Fund and it is still using that term in their name.

ts meant no harm in using Negro in his comment....so lighten up

It’s amazing how many of us have been subtly influenced by political correctness without even thinking. Such is the tyranny of the political left.

Silver Pines

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2017, 11:26:11 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2017, 11:28:02 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I'll leave the knitting and sandwhich making to you.

@driftdiver

Original.

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2017, 11:28:56 pm »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

So blinded by hate that you are agreeing with the leftists.  How's that feel?