Author Topic: Ann Coulter 'If we aren't getting a wall, we may as well have an attractive, dignified Republican in there'  (Read 8513 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She can go to whatever "heaven" Trump can take her to.

I was thinking her Trump hell.

Ann Coulter‏Verified account
@AnnCoulter 

Follow

I don't care if @realDonaldTrump wants to perform abortions in White House after this immigration policy paper. http://bit.ly/1EvT3Ja

9:36 AM - 16 Aug 2015
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

Sigh.....    *****rollingeyes*****

This is her shtick.  Her niche.  I've said here before, "If she didn't exist, we'd have to invent 'one'".

That being a vocal former supporter calling him out in her style.  In. Your. Face.

I love it.   She's going to keep the base riled up that the wall construction hasn't started, and also reminding us that he veered LEFT at first opportunity,[ in order to put Houston and the Florida Keys and Gulf coast, his top priority].

....which IMO, is only going to make him MORE attractive to the Rust Belt while proving to his base in the South...he delivers!

Better than the other guys!!    :laugh:

Sigh ....

Poor little snowflake.  Can't stand to see Trump blasphemed against.

:facepalm2:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sigh ....

HEY!   

It was an opening.....so I took it!

You guyz don't like President Trump.  I get it.

What I don't get is that you have to be catty and savage somebody whose turned on that same President Trump.

Rather than holding her up as vindication, you question her sincerity, etc..

Let's face it.  You all just like to fight.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

HEY!   

What I don't get is that you have to be catty and savage somebody whose turned on that same President Trump.

:nometalk:

Offline DCPatriot

Sigh ....

RNC Chair Blasts Scarborough for ‘Cult-of-Personality’ Dig on Trump Supporters
Ronna McDaniel says GOP backers are 'issue voters' who want to see Congress deliver results

by Kathryn Blackhurst | Updated 19 Sep 2017 at 1:08 PM

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said that President Donald Trump’s supporters are “issue voters” who don’t follow the “cult of personality,” during an interview Tuesday on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

McDaniel responded to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough’s repeated assertions that Trump voters suffer from “cult-of-personality syndrome” and loyally support the president no matter what actions he takes. During the past couple of weeks, Trump shocked his Republicans by bucking the party and making a deal with the Democrats on expanding the debt ceiling, as well as meeting with Democratic leaders to discuss amnesty for illegal immigrant children.

cont:    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/rnc-chair-blasts-scarborough-cult-personality-dig-trump-supporters/

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

RNC Chair Blasts Scarborough for ‘Cult-of-Personality’ Dig on Trump Supporters
Ronna McDaniel says GOP backers are 'issue voters' who want to see Congress deliver results

by Kathryn Blackhurst | Updated 19 Sep 2017 at 1:08 PM

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said that President Donald Trump’s supporters are “issue voters” who don’t follow the “cult of personality,” during an interview Tuesday on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

McDaniel responded to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough’s repeated assertions that Trump voters suffer from “cult-of-personality syndrome” and loyally support the president no matter what actions he takes. During the past couple of weeks, Trump shocked his Republicans by bucking the party and making a deal with the Democrats on expanding the debt ceiling, as well as meeting with Democratic leaders to discuss amnesty for illegal immigrant children.

cont:    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/rnc-chair-blasts-scarborough-cult-personality-dig-trump-supporters/

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*****rollingeyes*****

/snicker

Thanks for proving my point, again, snowflake.

Offline corbe

HEY!   

That's just not true @DCPatriot we love to argue and debate. I've had my nose smashed twice in fights and at my age I will stick with Briefers and their uncanny ability to find 'wrong' in all skinny white girls that don't matter much anymore, it's safer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

/snicker

Thanks for proving my point, again, snowflake.

No...what it proves is that you watch MSNBC.  Anywhere that will feed your Trump Bias. 

Offline corbe

I respect that @DCPatriot and though I rag on him a lot he is my President too and I want him to succeed, at least till Sen. Cruz can take his place, sooner rather than later.  I'm not really a fan of Pence either.

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

I respect that @DCPatriot and though I rag on him a lot he is my President too and I want him to succeed, at least till Sen. Cruz can take his place, sooner rather than later.  I'm not really a fan of Pence either.

:laugh:

Offline Suppressed

...hmm... "attractive, dignified, Republican".  I wonder just who she has in mind??  There were some dignified candidates, but none that I would consider overly attractive.

@libertybele
She's referring to Pence.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I was thinking President Trump was making an excellent speech at the U.N. until he had to call the dictator "rocket man".  I thought it was a great speech,  right on for the most part and strong until he couldn't help himself.  You can have a nick name for him but when addressing world leaders it isn't cute or funny.

Trump has his quirks.  I can appreciate strong on foreign affairs.  But I can't stand him because he has gone back on his word with immigration.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

@corbe
You may have a man crush on Cruz; but again, it doesn't seem like you support him in anything else but being from your own area.  I'd question the authenticity here.  The healthcare bills are again, one more instance where people claim they support Cruz but don't really support what he does or says.  You claim others are being sarcastic but perhaps their views actually lineup with Cruz's versus just having a man crush on him.

Offline TomSea

Offline TomSea

We are very fortunate, the GOP even has gotten near the Presidency, now it will be for 4 or maybe 8 or maybe even 16 years straight.

As I said in the other thread, someone, one of the pundits said Ann is just a "professional troll", she says some good things, she says some things too, where obviously, she is not that informed.

Offline libertybele

Without a doubt!

Trust him with what to do what??  Other than appoint a conservative SCOTUS  (and the jury is still out on his conservatism) what the heck has he done that he said he was going to do?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

@corbe
You may have a man crush on Cruz; but again, it doesn't seem like you support him in anything else but being from your own area.  I'd question the authenticity here.  The healthcare bills are again, one more instance where people claim they support Cruz but don't really support what he does or says.  You claim others are being sarcastic but perhaps their views actually lineup with Cruz's versus just having a man crush on him.

@TomSea

I'll remind you of this next week when you veer crazily into praising Cruz.

Offline TomSea

@TomSea

I'll remind you of this next week when you veer crazily into praising Cruz.

I'm the one whose beliefs line up with his; not just looking to call Romney or whomever, a Northeast Liberal though Cruz endorsed him. I'm not a hypocrite.

Silver Pines

Without a doubt!

@DCPatriot, I sincerely cannot relate to "trusting" a politician.  Is it your habit to place trust in people you've never met, and if not, what makes Trump different?

His reality show stardom, maybe...?

Silver Pines

I'm the one whose beliefs line up with his; not just looking to call Romney or whomever, a Northeast Liberal though Cruz endorsed him. I'm not a hypocrite.

@TomSea

Hey, it didn't take a week---you're doing it now!  Fun times, I tell you.

Silver Pines

I was thinking her Trump hell.

Ann Coulter‏Verified account
@AnnCoulter 

Follow

I don't care if @realDonaldTrump wants to perform abortions in White House after this immigration policy paper. http://bit.ly/1EvT3Ja

9:36 AM - 16 Aug 2015

@Chosen Daughter

Yes, and now she's retweeting anti- abortion comments from Matt Walsh.  She can just give up on that crap right now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trust him with what to do what??  Other than appoint a conservative SCOTUS  (and the jury is still out on his conservatism) what the heck has he done that he said he was going to do? 

@libertybele

So far the President's done pretty damn well against some formidable opposition on both sides of the swamp.

To highlight a few of the promises kept:  He ended dozens of Obama's EO's, including growth stifling regulations including those from the EPA, (both employment and the stock market are up as is consumer confidence)

He's pulled us out of TPP and the Paris Climate Accord, he's renegotiating NAFTA.  He fought like hell for and met repeatedly with the Republican caucus to repeal and replace Obamacare .... but the Republican Senatorial caucus wasn't having  it. (But fearing for their jobs, the Senate is now taking another crack at this)

The Senate just passed on a bipartisan vote a $700 billion increase in military spending. President Trump signed into law a bill providing over $2 billion to open new Veterans Affairs department medical facilities and fund care for veterans seeking medical care outside the government system on Saturday--giving them immediate access to health care.

He's nominated dozens of federal judges .... but our esteemed Republican Senate has neither time nor interest in helping to fundamentally change the makeup of the federal bench.  (Imagine what the President could accomplish with a functioning Senate)

Illegal immigration is at an all time low; there's even a steady stream of illegals flowing into Canada.  The President's EO on extreme vetting remains in place, thanks to the Supreme Court.  MS-13 is being rounded up and deported.  He has ended Obama's EO on DACA and placed it in the hands of Congress .... who has been begging for the ball --- and where it belongs.

Existing physical barriers along our border with Mexico are being strengthened and repaired. The House approved $1.6 billion for building the new wall. Final bids on building the wall are now under review. 

The President has moved to tax reform requiring (thanks to McConnell) 60 votes in the Senate ... so he's looking to pick off Democrat Senators to help pass it.   

The President stood for America first at the most unlikely of places on this planet:  the United Nations.

He's really doing a very good job.

Offline jpsb

Ann evidently fell for the Fake News that Trump was not going to build The Wall and was going to do an Amnesty for illegals. Fake News.