Author Topic: Why Obama Really Spied on Trump  (Read 1171 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why Obama Really Spied on Trump
« on: September 20, 2017, 02:00:05 pm »
Obama had to spy on Trump to protect himself.
Frontpage Magazine, Sep 20, 2017, Daniel Greenfield

<snip>

If both CNN stories hold up, then Obama Inc. had spied on two Trump campaign leaders.

Furthermore the Obama espionage operation closely tracked Trump’s political progress. The first FISA request targeting Trump happened the month after he received the GOP nomination.  The second one came through in October: the traditional month of political surprises meant to upend an election.

The spying ramped up after Trump’s win when the results could no longer be used to engineer a Hillary victory, but would instead have to be used to cripple and bring down President Trump. Headed out the door, Rice was still unmasking the names of Trump’s people while Obama was making it easier to pass around raw eavesdropped data to other agencies.

Obama had switched from spying on a political opponent to win an election, to spying on his successor to undo the results of the election. Abuse of power by a sitting government had become subversion of the government by an outgoing administration. Domestic spying on opponents had become a coup.

The Democrat scandals of the past few administrations have hinged on gross violations of political norms, elementary ethics and the rule of law that, out of context, were not technically illegal.

But it’s the pattern that makes the crime. It’s the context that shows the motive.

Read more:  http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267923/why-obama-really-spied-trump-daniel-greenfield

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Why Obama Really Spied on Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:03:46 pm »
Greenfield makes a compelling case .....

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 02:08:14 pm »
Like Sleepy Sessions will do anything about it.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 02:19:35 pm »
Obama had to spy on Trump to protect himself.

September 20, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

Last week, CNN revealed (and excused) one phase of the Obama spying operation on Trump. After lying about it on MSNBC, Susan Rice admitted unmasking the identities of Trump officials to Congress.

Rice was unmasking the names of Trump officials a month before leaving office. The targets may have included her own successor, General Flynn, who was forced out of office using leaked surveillance.

While Rice’s targets weren’t named, the CNN story listed a meeting with Flynn, Bannon and Kushner.

Bannon was Trump’s former campaign chief executive and a senior adviser. Kushner is a senior adviser. Those are exactly the people you spy on to get an insight into what your political opponents plan to do.

Now the latest CNN spin piece informs us that secret FISA orders were used to spy on the conversations of Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.  The surveillance was discontinued for lack of evidence and then renewed under a new warrant. This is part of a pattern of FISA abuses by Obama Inc. which never allowed minor matters like lack of evidence to dissuade them from new FISA requests.

more
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267923/why-obama-really-spied-trump-daniel-greenfield#.WcJnsPVvjNQ.twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 02:51:58 pm »
Good read. I'm not optimistic about Obama and his mob ever having to face the music.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 01:05:50 pm »
Merged duplicate topics.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 02:04:01 pm »
Good read. I'm not optimistic about Obama and his mob ever having to face the music.

Even though it makes Watergate look like a Sunday School picnic by comparison NOTHING will be done about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 02:25:39 pm »
Even though it makes Watergate look like a Sunday School picnic by comparison NOTHING will be done about it!

I do not believe those in a position to dispense justice here fully appreciate the consequences of doing nothing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 02:26:51 pm »
I do not believe those in a position to dispense justice here fully appreciate the consequences of doing nothing.

Either that or they do and just don't give a damn!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 02:27:38 pm »

@skeeter
You must be referring to the rule of law vs. rule of man.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 02:30:51 pm »
@skeeter
You must be referring to the rule of law vs. rule of man.

It could be this is when we finally cease being the USA of the past 225 years and become officially "fundamentally transformed".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 02:33:25 pm »
It could be this is when we finally cease being the USA of the past 225 years and become officially "fundamentally transformed".

It looks to me like we already have become the worlds largest banana republic!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 10:54:46 pm »
When is Trump going to fire McMaster?  What the hell is he waiting on?