Author Topic: Poll: Fewer than one-quarter of Republicans in Congress support border wall funding  (Read 474 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fewer than one-quarter of the Republicans on Capitol Hill who responded to a new survey said that they support President Trump's $1.6 billion budget request to start building his border wall.

According to a survey conducted by USA Today, 69 of the 292 Republicans on Capitol Hill said "yes" when asked if they supported the border wall funding.

Three Republicans said they opposed it, including Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and Reps. Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) and Will Hurd (R-Texas).

The majority of Republicans declined to answer the question or did not respond at all, USA Today noted.

Read more at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/351491-poll-less-than-one-quarter-of-republicans-in-congress-say-they-support-border
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I support enforcement of immigration laws and the security of our borders.  I don't really care how that's done.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fake news.

The poll is misleading.

69 Republicans said "yes".

3 said "no".

"The majority of Republicans declined to answer the question or did not respond at all, USA Today noted."