Author Topic: PC Madness: Portland Police Stop Tracking Gangs Because Members Aren’t White  (Read 861 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LifeZette
by Edmund Kozak
Updated 12 Sep 2017 at 6:33 AM

Law enforcement experts say the victims of 'destructive' decision will, ironically, be minorities

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) in Oregon is deleting its gang database because most gang members are ethnic minorities.

In October, the PPB will end its 20-year-old practice of designating criminals as gang members or gang associates amidst increasing pressure from the local community, The Oregonian reported.

The move comes after local reporter Carli Brosseau obtained a copy of the database last year and discovered that 81 percent of the 359 “criminal gang affiliates” flagged in Portland’s database at the time were member of a racial or ethnic minority, which apparently did not sit well with the uber-liberal denizens of Portland.

(more)
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/pc-madness-portland-police-stop-tracking-gangs-because-members-arent-white/

There is an expression in the military which applies to this. The saying goes, 'Don't shit where you sleep.' Obviously, Liberals did not read the memo. We know that Liberals are immune to logic and common sense, but this is just insanity. And illegals and poor Blacks will wind up paying the price for Liberals' endless quest to convince themselves that they are 'enlightened' and 'superior'.

The Liberals in Seattle, Portland, and Los Angles, are turning their cities into a kind of Thunder Dome. All they are going to accomplish is to drive law-abiding, tax paying citizens out. Eventually, these current Liberal enclaves, are going to become lawless no-go zones, not just for White people. Nobody will be caught out in these areas, unless they are armed to the teeth and ready for battle.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:24:35 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Online DB

All you can do is avoid the liberal hellholes. They're bent on self destruction. They deny reality on a regular basis. They can't even figure out if they're male or female or what the differences are. They talk about diversity while demanding everything have the same outcome. And as it turns into a hellhole they'll wonder what happened without being able to figure it out...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

This video makes a very important point. What Richard Pryor is pointing out here, in a humorous way, is that 'crime' is not a Black vs. White issue. Crime, affects Black/minority people hundreds of times more than a trust-fund, rich, White, latte sucking Liberal will ever be able to understand.

I posted this for a reason. Beware! It is full of NSFW words like GD, and MF, etc. But I thought that the point he makes is more important than the vulgarities he uses to present it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DhFhzkjcA
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They are stopping the tracking because the gangs primarily kill minorities. It's a type of ethnic cleansing. Housing projects are basically a prison where weapons are available. When they kill white people, they go to prison. When they kill black people, the system doesn't really care. Snitches get stitches.

But Portland is smart. If they don't track gangs, they don't have a gang problem.
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are stopping the tracking because the gangs primarily kill minorities. It's a type of ethnic cleansing.

Based on your analysis, and the overwhelming and militant support Liberals have for abortion, it would seem that the Liberals have a plan to make or at least help minorities to kill themselves.

We love abortion!
We refuse to prosecute crime in minority neighborhoods, because...they are minorities...and they shouldn't have to obey the "White man's law".

Your argument has a lot of merit. Liberals are either killing minorities or allowing more minorities to be killed, every year. Is this the plan? I don't know?

But I know that it is working.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
If you want to reduce the crime rate in your city, the quickest and easiest way to do that is to quit reporting crime. Quit arresting people and your arrest rate goes down. When my brother got mugged, the police had no interest in finding the perps. My brother was at fault for walking alone. So there was no crime committed.

If the company decides to have a push to increase the number of women in STEM fields, you just wander down to HR and change your gender. Problem solved.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

If you want to reduce the crime rate in your city, the quickest and easiest way to do that is to quit reporting crime.
Pretty much what colleges and universities do. See, we have a safe campus - not a single sexual assault reported in over five years!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Pretty much what colleges and universities do. See, we have a safe campus - not a single sexual assault reported in over five years!
But that's not what the mob of feminists are pushing. They're screaming that every college campus is a hell-hole of out of control male rapists.  The facts say otherwise, and as the latest high visibility stories about campus rape have revealed, a number of the females claiming rape/sexual assault have been proven to be liars.
That doesn't mean a number of campuses don't have problems. UW-Madison just had a case of some idiot from Minnesota who was attacking females on campus. 
But like all other lib-generated crises,  the numbers claimed are a fraction of what actually occurs.