Author Topic: WOW! POPE FRANCES Tells Journalists That People Who Don’t Believe In Man-Made Climate Change Are “Stupid” and “Stubborn”  (Read 536 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Sep 11, 2017

As a pro-life Catholic who believes in law and order and the right for a nation to defend its borders, I am offended that Pope Frances, who was unable to express his distaste for Hillary, or so called Catholics like Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) for their open support of abortion, including late-term abortion, has somehow found a way to tie illegal immigrants crossing our borders to “pro-life”.

As a Catholic who believes that man does not have the ability to control the weather and that only God has that ability, I am offended that Pope Frances would choose to use a phrase from the Old Testament to suggest that anyone who doesn’t believe in “man-made climate change” is “stupid”…and “stubborn.”

Here is a portion of the interview that was conducted by a group of journalists and Pope Frances today:

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/wow-pope-frances-tells-journalists-people-dont-believe-man-made-climate-change-stupid-stubborn/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's amazing that this heretic is even pope.  He's leading many astray and will have to answer for it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This Pope is fascinating to me. Not since the Dark Ages has the world seen a Pope so interested in international politics, and the internal affairs of foreign nations.

On the day of one of the most horrible terrorists attacks ever, perpetrated by Muslims, the Pope decides to speak about the Al Gore cult of Climate Change fiction. Strange. But, he is a big supporter of Islam, so there is always that.

Pope's top concerns according to his speeches.

1. The Global Warming cult.
2. Homosexual rights and welcoming understanding of homosexuality.
3. Open borders.
4. Promoting Communism, and social justice.
5. Helping Leftists/Communists get elected across the world.
6. Supporting and promoting Communist regimes across the world.

I'm not sure Christianity/God/Jesus/Religion make the list. This is not a slam. It is just that I rarely hear him talk about religion except when he is talking about how wonderful and peaceful Islam is. (during and while Muslims are conducting a deliberate and willful genocide of Christians in the Middle East)

Again, the guy is an enigma to me? He is definitely a Michael Moore/Sean Penn/Barbra Streisand far-Left Liberal which is fine with me. The only question I have is, how did this obvious far-Left activist get a gig as being the Pope? I don't understand.

You know, and I don't say this lightly, if we were back in the Dark Ages, this guy would definitely, in the least, excommunicate any person who does not believe in his somewhat odd belief system. And at the worst, he would have us all burned at the stake.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:07:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Talk about an over-the-top speech loaded with misdirection''
“I have heard of the abolition of this law, but I have not been able to read the articles on how and why this decision was taken. I do not know the situation well. However, detaching young people from their family won’t bear any good fruit for young people or the family. This law comes from the executive and not from Parliament: if that is the case, I hope that they will think it over again a little bit. I have heard the President of the United States speak, who presents himself as a pro-life. If he is a good pro-life, he understands the importance of family and life: the unity of the family must be defended. When young people feel exploited, they ultimately feel hopeless. And who steals it? Drugs, other kinds of addictions, suicide… achievable when your roots are cut off. Anything that goes against the roots steals hope.”

that caught my eye.  He refuses to also address who really caused all of this to happen.  It was not the American people as our laws are clear.  When you come here without permission, you are ILLEGAL.  It was the parents who caused a family unit being wrenched apart, who 'steals it' from their kids.

I would call it a lie if anyone else but the Pope says it.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This Pope is fascinating to me. Not since the Dark Ages has the world seen a Pope so interested in international politics, and the internal affairs of foreign nations.

On the day of one of the most horrible terrorists attacks ever, perpetrated by Muslims, the Pope decides to speak about the Al Gore cult of Climate Change fiction. Strange. But, he is a big supporter of Islam, so there is always that.

Pope's top concerns according to his speeches.

1. The Global Warming cult.
2. Homosexual rights and welcoming understanding of homosexuality.
3. Open borders.
4. Promoting Communism, and social justice.
5. Helping Leftists/Communists get elected across the world.
6. Supporting and promoting Communist regimes across the world.

I'm not sure Christianity/God/Jesus/Religion make the list. This is not a slam. It is just that I rarely hear him talk about religion except when he is talking about how wonderful and peaceful Islam is. (during and while Muslims are conducting a deliberate and willful genocide of Christians in the Middle East)

Again, the guy is an enigma to me? He is definitely a Michael Moore/Sean Penn/Barbra Streisand far-Left Liberal which is fine with me. The only question I have is, how did this obvious far-Left activist get a gig as being the Pope? I don't understand.

You know, and I don't say this lightly, if we were back in the Dark Ages, this guy would definitely, in the least, excommunicate any person who does not believe in his somewhat odd belief system. And at the worst, he would have us all burned at the stake.
The Pope's primary mission on this earth appears to be not the advancement of the Church, but of societal problems.  As such, he is losing credibility as head of the Catholic faith and its ultimate irrelevancy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:22:11 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Talk about an over-the-top speech loaded with misdirection''

that caught my eye.  He refuses to also address who really caused all of this to happen.  It was not the American people as our laws are clear.  When you come here without permission, you are ILLEGAL.  It was the parents who caused a family unit being wrenched apart, who 'steals it' from their kids.

I would call it a lie if anyone else but the Pope says it.
The phrasing is peculiar.

If anything, DACA encourages the destruction of families, since the "childhood arrivals" are granted quasi-legal status but their parents are not and are still subject to deportation. By sending the children out with their parents, it keeps the families together.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
By the way, here's the original article, and not the loaded, clickbaity excerpt:
http://www.lastampa.it/2017/09/11/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/migrants-those-who-governs-must-manage-the-problem-prudently-GFKpPgt4Wn2UjPNnKIHWXI/pagina.html

The original interviewer loaded the question:
While we are flying, we are pass near Hurricane Irma which, after causing dozens of deaths in the Caribbean, is now heading towards Florida where there are millions of displaced people. Scientists think that ocean warming makes hurricanes more intense. Is there a moral responsibility of those political leaders who refuse to cooperate with other nations by denying that this climate change is man-made? 
The author already implanted a disputable premise to goad the answer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024