Author Topic: Biden's Daughter: Yeah, Dad Is Considering Running for President ...Matt Vespa  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden's Daughter: Yeah, Dad Is Considering Running for President
Matt Vespa
9/9/2017 8:53:00 PM

In the star search for a solid 2020 candidate, Democrats might have one in former Vice President Joe Biden. He has the experience. He’s well liked among Democrats, he can resonate with white working class voters, and he’s part of the Obama-era. He penned a strong op-ed in The Atlantic, which some saw as a sign that the former vice president is mulling a 2020 run. His daughter, Ashley, made the same overtures, but stressed that he still hasn’t made up his mind:

Former Vice President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, added more fuel to the 2020 speculation mill this week, saying that she thinks her father is considering a run for president.

Asked in an interview with Women's Wear Daily if her father will make a bid for the White House, Ashley Biden said, "I hope so."

However, she cautioned that he has not made up his mind yet and a decision on an actual run could be a ways off.

"Right now, his focus is on the (Biden) Foundation and Cancer Moonshot, as well as getting other Democrats elected. He's not there. He's taking it day by day after the loss of my dear beloved brother (Beau)," she said.

"He'll make a decision when that time comes," she continued. "A lot can happen in four years and we know this as a family. If he is in good health, knock on wood, and seeing what the landscape is at the time, yeah, I think he is considering it."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/09/bidens-daughter-yeah-dad-is-considering-running-for-president-n2378978/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34