Author Topic: Irma: Florida sheriff urges people not to shoot at hurricane, saying 'you won't turn it around'  (Read 684 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A Florida sheriff has pleaded with citizens not to shoot at Hurricane Irma, saying they “won’t turn it around”.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office warned that shooting weapons at the most dangerous Atlantic hurricane to hit the US since records began “will have very dangerous side effects”.

As many as 53,000 people said they were interested in a Facebook event called “Shoot At Hurricane Irma”, and 25,000 people said they would participate on Saturday evening.

It was set up by 22-year-old Ryon Edwards.

A description of the event read: “YO SO THIS GOOFY LOOKING WINDY HEADA** NAMED IRMA SAID THEY PULLING UP ON US, LETS SHOW IRMA THAT WE SHOOT FIRST”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-irma-florida-sheriff-pasco-country-shoot-at-storm-facebook-event-a7938741.html

Written by: Rachael Revesz
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:13:58 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Is it just me, or does it seem like people in general are getting more and more stupid...?
Let it burn.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is it just me, or does it seem like people in general are getting more and more stupid...?

You are right. They are.

Offline corbe

Unlike Trumpers, I just can't kick Floridians when they're down.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Well, there goes my fun.