Author Topic: Trump’s DOJ won’t pursue charges against Lois Lerner, former IRS senior executive  (Read 669 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BThe Washington Times
By Stephen Dinan
Updated: 2:43 p.m. on Friday, September 8, 2017

The Trump Justice Department has once again cleared former IRS senior executive Lois G. Lerner of criminal liability stemming from the tea party targeting.

In a letter to top Republicans, Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd said they re-reviewed the case and concluded there isn’t enough evidence to charge Ms. Lerner, who was at the center of the targeting.
Mr. Boyd said the new review included lawyers who only recently joined the department and weren’t part of the Obama administration’s earlier decision.

“After this process, the Department determined that reopening the investigation would not be appropriate based on the available evidence,” Mr. Boyd said.

He said if new information is developed, the decision could be revisited.
Republicans on Capitol Hill called the decision “terrible.”

(more)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/8/donald-trumps-doj-wont-pursue-charges-against-lois/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kidd

???!!!

She was CONVICTED of contempt of Congress in May 2014 by a vote that included six democrats.

I guess "drain the swamp" is a crock,
just as "build the wall" and "repeal Obamacare" is.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

NO one did more to intentionally control the results of elections in this country by stifling free speech, lied about it and got caught, and exuded the swamp odor more than this odious individual.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Someone must have a load of dirt on a lot of people, otherwise I don't understand this crap.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Anyone wanna bet this was part of the "deal" made with Democrats to get the debt ceiling raised and the Harvey aid/pork bill pushed through without resistance?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Anyone wanna bet this was part of the "deal" made with Democrats to get the debt ceiling raised and the Harvey aid/pork bill pushed through without resistance?
We are developing a whole lot of immune bureaucrats unless we eventually put our foot down on someone's throat.

Being a bureaucrat in DC is a protected class even better than being a minority.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We are developing a whole lot of immune bureaucrats unless we eventually put our foot down on someone's throat.

Being a bureaucrat in DC is a protected class even better than being a minority.

Won't happen until we can snap people out of the belief that voting for the lesser of two evils is the only way to win.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

Someone must have a load of dirt on a lot of people, otherwise I don't understand this crap.

I basically said the same thing on another thread on the same topic.

Offline The_Reader_David

The managerial class, both inside government and outside, look out for their own guild interests to the exclusion of the public interest, morality, loyalty to party, the interests of any group for whom they are in theory acting as fiduciaries, or any other possible motivation.  Bureaucrats will not bring down other bureaucrats. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

Won't happen until we can snap people out of the belief that voting for the lesser of two evils is the only way to win.
I voted for him to avoid Hillary. But I only expect to get one half or less of what he promised. I'm under no delusions....he's definitely not The Great Genius his  fans make him out to be.