Author Topic: Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First  (Read 395 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.”

(more)
http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-already-working-follow-book-casting-blame--56870
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I think I'll wait for the third book and get the boxed set.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Kimmel's take on Hillary's book. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZtHd56sAFw
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.