Author Topic: WATCH: CNN Mocks Hillary For Visiting States On Book Tour She Ignored During Election [Video]  (Read 445 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
ByRYAN SAAVEDRA
September 6, 2017

CNN mocked failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Wednesday for visiting Wisconsin and Michigan on her book tour — states that she ignored during the presidential election which ultimately cost her the election.

CNN’s John King mocked Hillary Clinton Wednesday on Inside Politics for visiting the very states she ignored during the 2016 election.

“Is it snarky to raise this question? On her book tour, she’s going to Michigan and Wisconsin, really?” King asked as he tried not to laugh.

“Really? Really?” he asked before finally laughing.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20719/watch-cnn-mocks-hillary-visiting-states-book-tour-ryan-saavedra

Et tu CNN?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The lying shrew felon is so easy to mock these days- with all the ludicrous lies she spews in her new book.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The libs in the media don't want her near any campaigns, she's the Kiss of Death and they know it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: