Author Topic: Is Islam Really a Religion of Peace?  (Read 804 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is Islam Really a Religion of Peace?
« on: September 06, 2017, 01:21:23 pm »

Constitution
By Onan Coca 
September 6, 2017

For almost 20 years, really since the 9/11 attacks, the most important “fact” needing to be debunked by American academia has been the idea that “Islam is a religion of peace.”

If, like me, you were educated in our nation’s public schools than you no doubt at some point in your upbringing heard this notion that “Islam is a religion of peace,” or that the word Islam quite literally “meant peace.” (It doesn’t. It means “submission.”)

The simple reality is that this notion of Islam being peaceful is wrong. It’s also not difficult to uncover the lie that Islam “is a religion of peace.” It just takes a few minutes and a quick glance at the history of the religion. From the moment that Muhammad began to move his religion out of the city of Medina and back into Mecca, the religion of Islam has been at war. Literally every single day since Muhammad brought Islam to Mecca, Muslims somewhere on the planet have been fighting (using violence) to spread their faith. There has not been a day of peace for the world since.

(more)
http://constitution.com/islam-really-religion-peace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Is Islam Really a Religion of Peace?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 02:16:55 am »
"Is Islam Really a Religion of Peace?"

If there are still folks here in The West that haven't come to the proper conclusion of that question...   forget it.

They never will.