Author Topic: BOMBSHELL REPORT: NSA OFFERED TO GIVE HILLARY’S EMAILS To FBI…James Comey Rejected Them  (Read 566 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Sep 5, 2017

Hillary lied about the content of the classified emails that were sent to an unsecured server in a basement while she was acting as Barack Obama’s Secretary of State. She and her team used hammers, and bleach bit to destroy any evidence that would put her campaign in jeopardy. But did Hillary really need to go to such extremes, when according to the report below, she had a friend who was pretty high up in the FBI all along…

There’s a lot going on in the Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump/Russia investigation that all the highfalutin’ newspapers that cover politics are still trying to ignore.

Well, investors had better know this stuff before it bites them in the assets. So here goes.

Numerous reports coming out of the Senate Judiciary Committee last week said that former FBI Director James Comey made the decision not to refer Clinton for prosecution long before he even interviewed key witnesses, including Hillary.

Remember, the Republicans now control this committee. So bad news isn’t going to be stifled anymore.

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/bombshell-report-nsa-offered-give-hillarys-emails-fbijames-comey-rejected/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder if Comey/Clinton etc. are even a tiny bit concerned?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder if Comey/Clinton etc. are even a tiny bit concerned?

I doubt it. Clinton seems to be covered by some 'cult of silence'. And even Trump and his entire administration seem to be in on it.

Any child can see that the things Hillary did as SoS were incredibly 'illegal' if not treasonous. And yet, we are all expected to look the other way and 'pretend make believe' that nothing happened. It is like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

We are being declared crazy and insane for the crime of pointing out obvious reality. What did Trump say AFTER HE WAS ELECTED? It was something like, "She's a nice lady. I don't want to hurt her."

Whatever it is that the Clinton crime syndicate has on the American government, it must be something very big to be able to blackmail an entire nation into silence.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I doubt it. Clinton seems to be covered by some 'cult of silence'. And even Trump and his entire administration seem to be in on it.

Any child can see that the things Hillary did as SoS were incredibly 'illegal' if not treasonous. And yet, we are all expected to look the other way and 'pretend make believe' that nothing happened. It is like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

We are being declared crazy and insane for the crime of pointing out obvious reality. What did Trump say AFTER HE WAS ELECTED? It was something like, "She's a nice lady. I don't want to hurt her."

Whatever it is that the Clinton crime syndicate has on the American government, it must be something very big to be able to blackmail an entire nation into silence.
The whole Clinton/Obama crime cabal was well covered by appointees, not the least of whom were Holder and Comey. They had interlocking fields of fire as far as detractors were concerned and even used the IRS as a weapon against them. If this had been done in some marketplace or small town, RICCO would be invoked and heads would roll. Instead, there are a lot of people pocketing hush money or getting 'Rich'. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis