Author Topic: BIG MISTAKE? MASKED ANTIFA COWARDS Target KID ROCK’S DETROIT Concert Opening Of Little Caesars Arena Tonight  (Read 2372 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Sep 5, 2017

Let’s be honest for a minute, we all know this isn’t about Kid Rock. The George Soros funded, cowardly, masked, and very violent group Antifa don’t have a bone to pick with Kid Rock. Antifa showing up at Kid Rock’s concert tonight in Detriot is about Robert Ritchie’s (aka Kid Rock’s) potential run for US Senator against the Democrat Party’s “yes girl”, Senator Debbie Stabenow. Stabenow’s anti-American votes on the Senate floor have managed to fly under the radar for far too long and it appears that she may be up against a very popular personality in Michigan. After we saw Donald J. Trump take the state of Michigan in 2016, there can be no question that Kid Rock’s potential candidacy scares the cr*p out of George Soros and his Democrat Party.

Is Antifa making a big mistake showing up in Detroit surrounded by Rock’s badass fans who are very passionate about their support for the beloved hometown rocker?

Detroit’s own Kid Rock will open the all-new Little Caesars Arena on Tuesday, Sept. 12, but a group is planning a rally outside of the arena ahead of his concert.

The rally will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. outside of the arena. The concert is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/big-mistake-masked-antifa-cowards-target-kid-rocks-detroit-concert-opening-little-caesars-arena-tonight/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"rally"??  Really?  The media is actually using that word?

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Suppressed

They're hoping for some idjit to get violent.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't think Antifa has accurately grasped the type of crowd Kid Rock attracts. They step out line and they will get a beat down.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think Antifa has accurately grasped the type of crowd Kid Rock attracts. They step out line and they will get a beat down.

Yep. Tonight may be their Waterloo. They will likely run into people more badass and less forgiving than they are. It will be fun to see what happens.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Yep. Tonight may be their Waterloo. They will likely run into people more badass and less forgiving than they are. It will be fun to see what happens.

They're hoping for it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline verga

They're hoping for it.
@Suppressed, It may sound unChristian, but i am too, sorta.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I hope Kid Rock welcomes them with open arms and invites them to come down in front.

Then you have them.

:2popcorn:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline bolobaby

Whatever happens, the press will portray the Kid Rock concert goers as redneck, racist, violent, white supremicists.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online roamer_1

That's putting it mildly.

Oceander

That's what their leaders are hoping will happen.

Online roamer_1

Bratty college cowards meet real gypsy leather, and not a few backwoods redneck boys.

The outcome is entirely fore-ordained.

Online roamer_1

That's what their leaders are hoping will happen.

And that's what they'll get, only bucket-loads more than they expect.

Oceander

And that's what they'll get, only bucket-loads more than they expect.

Actually, their leaders would almost certainly prefer a bloodbath that results in at least one fatality.  Do not underestimate the willingness of fascists like Antifa to sacrifice the rank and file to accomplish a desired end. 

Wingnut

Actually, their leaders would almost certainly prefer a bloodbath that results in at least one fatality.  Do not underestimate the willingness of fascists like Antifa to sacrifice the rank and file to accomplish a desired end.

Then... I say let the sacrifices begin.    What say you? :patriot:

Oceander

Then... I say let the sacrifices begin.    What say you? :patriot:

I say that's a big mistake because it's playing right into their hands.

Wingnut

I say that's a big mistake because it's playing right into their hands.

I think a big can of whoop ass need to be opened.  These little hipster faggotteers need to feel the pain.

Oceander

I think a big can of whoop ass need to be opened.  These little hipster faggotteers need to feel the pain.

And you'll be handing them even more whoopass to open up on conservatives nationally by painting us all as nothing but violent criminals.

Wingnut

And you'll be handing them even more whoopass to open up on conservatives nationally by painting us all as nothing but violent criminals.

You say that like it is a bad thing?

Online roamer_1

Till their little wussie asses start figuring out there's real pain involved... then their rank-and-file will evaporate.

Never ever let a bully get away with it. All you have left then is appeasement.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

O, I think we are way beyond the "this can be fixed if we work together within the system" stage.  I'm not looking forward to it, but there will be pain.  And, blood. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Let the games begin, and let the voters decide. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

O, I think we are way beyond the "this can be fixed if we work together within the system" stage.

This has been allowed, encouraged, to get out of hand. Out of hand is out of hand.

Offline thackney

+1
Life is fragile, handle with prayer