Author Topic: Gutierrez on DACA: We Will Fight Trump in the Courts, Congress and 'in the Streets' - Breitbart  (Read 617 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by PAM KEY
4 Sep 2017

Monday in a video posted on his You Tube page, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), said the advocates of DACA would fight President Donald Trump in the “streets,” in the “courts,” and the “Congress” if he ends the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy.

Gutierrez said, “This president will do anything to target immigrants and families across our nation because he thinks it’s good for him politically, no matter how wrong it is for our nation. But you know something? We’re better as a nation than he is as president of the United States of America.”

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/04/gutierrez-on-daca-we-will-fight-trump-in-the-courts-in-congress-and-in-the-streets/amp/

A Democrat! Advocating public violence to determine a government policy? Wow. We've never seen that before.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's all about la raza with these people, they quickly forget who their actual constituents are and the oath they swore.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Great. Riot in the streets. Then it turns officially into an invasion and the feds have a constitutional duty to defend the country from you in any way possible.

The invasion declaration should have been made years ago, but it is what it is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Someone tell me whats the difference between this clown Guitierrez and his open border goofballs and the "white nationalists" the media is so frightened by?

They both want more people who look like them living here.

Wingnut

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Great graphic!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wish the people in his district would send him back to being a cab driver like he used to be.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's all about la raza with these people, they quickly forget who their actual constituents are and the oath they swore.

With Liberals like ol Louis...voters are just useful idiots...means to an end to send him back to DC.

He could care less about actually working for the people in his district.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!