Author Topic: CNN Reporter Exits Bubble, Discovers Just How Much Texas Hates CNN  (Read 993 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN Reporter Exits Bubble, Discovers Just How Much Texas Hates CNN
« on: September 04, 2017, 11:44:07 am »

Breitbart
by JOHN NOLTE
30 Aug 2017

The bubble is real. The bubble explains so much. You need not live in DC or New York or Los Angeles to be bubbled. Out here in the wilds of North Carolina, you can still lose touch. Just stay online, watch cable news and monitor Twitter. This will completely warp your view of the way things really are.

I know this because it has happened to me. But never, not once, have I ever been so bubbled that I was unaware of just how much America freakin’ hates CNN. With that in mind, try to imagine just how out-of-touch CNN correspondent Nick Valencia is:

Follow
Nick Valencia ✔ @CNNValencia
I just walked on the tarmac to cover @realDonaldTrump' visit to Corpus and was heckled by a crowd shouting derogatory things. Unbelievable.
10:19 AM - Aug 29, 2017

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/30/cnn-reporter-exits-bubble-discovers-just-how-much-texas-hates-cnn/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: CNN Reporter Exits Bubble, Discovers Just How Much Texas Hates CNN
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 11:52:50 am »
Stopped into a McDonald's last week for a $2 sausage and egg McMuffin.

While waiting, I glance around and low and behold....CNN was on the big screen TV.

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 11:57:26 am »
Texas hates CNN.

Along with Fla, MN, Mich, Wy,CO.....
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 12:09:16 pm »
Stopped into a McDonald's last week for a $2 sausage and egg McMuffin.

While waiting, I glance around and low and behold....CNN was on the big screen TV.

**nononono*

Part of that is habit. The other part is from the Leftist Fascists. The American Left has successfully convinced idiots and morons which worship them that Fox New is the epitome of EVIL.

And because the American Left is known for violence and intimidation, many businesses are worried (justifiably) that if they put on anything but CNN, any Liberal Democrats entering the place would cause a riot, and they may actually injure people and could possibly burn the place down.

Liberal Democrats LOVE to throw around the term Nazi, but it is pure projection. American Liberals are the personification of the new NAZI party in every measurable way.

I just watched a video of an Antifa guy beating the crap out of innocent bystanders. He was beating them with a shield that had 'NO HATE' written on it. How delusional is that? And then CNN, played the clip while describing them as 'peaceful protesters'.

The threat of violence, along with its cheerleaders in the MSM, allows the Left to dominate American culture. I am not sure what can be done to counteract this situation. Especially since the MSM and Hollywood do not care how much money they lose. If they are rated at the bottom and last in the ratings, it does not bother them. In fact, they will generally just become even more strident in pushing Leftist bullshit. I don't know what it will take to get back to anywhere near normal in American society.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 12:12:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 02:02:02 am »
Commie
News
Network

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 01:04:25 pm »
Part of that is habit. The other part is from the Leftist Fascists. The American Left has successfully convinced idiots and morons which worship them that Fox New is the epitome of EVIL.

And because the American Left is known for violence and intimidation, many businesses are worried (justifiably) that if they put on anything but CNN, any Liberal Democrats entering the place would cause a riot, and they may actually injure people and could possibly burn the place down.

Liberal Democrats LOVE to throw around the term Nazi, but it is pure projection. American Liberals are the personification of the new NAZI party in every measurable way.

I just watched a video of an Antifa guy beating the crap out of innocent bystanders. He was beating them with a shield that had 'NO HATE' written on it. How delusional is that? And then CNN, played the clip while describing them as 'peaceful protesters'.

The threat of violence, along with its cheerleaders in the MSM, allows the Left to dominate American culture. I am not sure what can be done to counteract this situation. Especially since the MSM and Hollywood do not care how much money they lose. If they are rated at the bottom and last in the ratings, it does not bother them. In fact, they will generally just become even more strident in pushing Leftist bullshit. I don't know what it will take to get back to anywhere near normal in American society.
When one can make choices, a Texan will rarely take CNN on the tube, but tune in to Foxnews to get a better chance at unbiased news.

Last night I was watching MSNBC in a public place.  Rachel Maddow was showing film footage from the 20s about thousands of Klansmen marching in NYC, inferring that we still have those people ready to march once again.  This is not reporting news.  Trying to make news by dividing us further is not what will help this country, and most Americans, and Texans, know this.

Outfits like CNN, MSNBC and the NYT are all hemorrhaging greatly as Fox prospers.  They created their own graveyard by choice.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington