Author Topic: Media Manages To Flub Story On EPA Supersites In Harvey Flooding [more fake news]  (Read 377 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HotAir
JAZZ SHAW
Posted 3:31 pm on September 3, 2017

If you’ve been following all of the Hurricane Harvey news, you may have seen the hot as a pistol headline from the Associated Press yesterday. ‘AP EXCLUSIVE: Toxic waste sites flooded; EPA not on scene” Wow. That sounds pretty bad. And reading through the article you would find that more than a dozen toxic EPA superfund sites in the area affected by the hurricane were flooded and the possibility of toxic leakage was very real. But the big takeaway was that the EPA hadn’t even bothered to inspect them.

This led to a flood of even hotter takes from liberal sites, eager to dump some accusations on the doorstep of the White House. The Washington Monthly blared out, “Trump’s Hamstrung EPA Is AWOL As Toxic Chemicals Flood Houston.” Raw Story went with, “REVEALED: Highly toxic Houston ‘Superfund’ sites hit by Harvey have not been checked since the storm.” I’m pretty sure Think Progress never even finished their article because they were fainting from pure joy.

(more)
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/09/03/media-manages-flub-story-epa-supersites-harvey-flooding/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:43:47 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.