Author Topic: Well-Deserved: Paul Ryan Now as Unpopular as Pelosi; McConnell Less Popular  (Read 657 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by JOHN NOLTE
1 Sep 2017

To no one’s surprise, a just-released NBC News poll reveals that feckless Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan has succeeded in becoming just as unpopular as his polarizing predecessor, San Francisco Democrat Nancy Pelosi.
The Survey/Monkey poll shows that 30% of those surveyed view Pelosi favorably, a statistical tie with Paul Ryan’s 31%. The two are also tied up in the unfavorable department, with 64% holding an unfavorable view of Pelosi, compared to 63% for Ryan.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in even worse shape. A Harvard-Harris poll released last week showed the Kentucky Republican with a dismal approval rating of just 19%, the lowest of any politician in the country. In this same poll, Ryan’s favorable rating is 33%, which is in line with the NBC poll.

Meanwhile, President Trump’s approval rating sits at 39%, which is not great but is still better than his congressional counterparts, who are not the focus of a 24/7 hate campaign from our national media.

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/01/well-deserved-ryan-now-unpopular-pelosi-mcconnell-less-popular/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Well-Deserved: Paul Ryan Now as Unpopular as Pelosi; McConnell Less Popular
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 11:25:37 pm »
Will God ever save me from stupid polls?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:27:45 pm »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 11:39:06 pm »
Breitbart conveniently left out mention of certain polls where Trump had a less than favorable rating also. 

Polls.  Shmolls.  IMHO, most are worthless.  But I do believe that just about every Republican, from the president on down is not well liked these days.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:58:25 am »
Insofar as Ryan is concerned, his situation is the same as Pelosi's:

The only thing that matters is how popular/unpopular he is come election day in -his- home district.

If a credible primary challenger arises, that may change things.

Until then... ??

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 03:29:04 am »

Constitution Party!  888high58888

With Ryan fighting to keep DACA and his inability get O care repealed...........
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 01:19:41 pm »
Will God ever save me from stupid polls?

Ummm...no. I think He has more pressing matters to attend to.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.