Author Topic: Southern Poverty Law Center: ‘Our Aim in Life Is to Destroy These Groups, Completely’  (Read 872 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

PJ media
BY TYLER O'NEIL
SEPTEMBER 1, 2017

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has gained traction in recent weeks, but contrary to media reports, the group does not exist to "monitor hate groups" but to destroy groups that it targets for "strictly ideological" reasons. In light of large donations from Apple, J.P. Morgan, and George Clooney, and CNN's favorable coverage of the SPLC, Americans should learn the real motivations behind this far-left organization.

In the words of SPLC former spokesman Mark Potok (who spent 20 years as a senior fellow at the SPLC and only retired this year, according to LinkedIn), the group does not exist to monitor hate groups.

"Sometimes the press will describe us as monitoring hate groups, I want to say plainly that our aim in life is to destroy these groups, completely destroy them," Potok declared at an event in Michigan in 2007.

(more)
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/01/southern-poverty-law-center-our-aim-in-life-is-to-destroy-these-groups-completely/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Southern Poverty Law Center: ‘Our Aim in Life Is to Destroy These Groups, Completely’

... and, if a few scheckles end up in our offshore account in the Caymans, so much the better.

Frauds.

Offline bolobaby

...and WE decide who the hate groups are. Boy Scouts of America - you'd better WATCH YOURSELF!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Southern Poverty Law Center: ‘Our Aim in Life Is to Destroy These Groups, Completely’

... and, if a few scheckles end up in our offshore account in the Caymans, so much the better.

Frauds.

They're not frauds. They are just paid mercenaries. They are bought and paid for by people like Soros. People who have some interest in tearing down America, and burning any vestige of Christianity and American culture.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Okay, they have revealed that they are willing to age war and destroy any group it targets.

I say it's time to wage war on the SPLC and destroy it.

Perhaps they know that is coming, which is why they dumped their wealth into overseas bank accounts.

Oh well, there are other ways to wage war on those at war with us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775