Author Topic: A Very American Coup  (Read 574 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A Very American Coup
« on: August 31, 2017, 11:09:52 am »

The Daily Caller
DAVID KRAYDEN
12:00 PM 08/25/2017

There’s a mini-series that deals with the hypothetical overthrow of the British government by unnamed but nefarious forces. It’s called “A Very British Coup” and presents the scenario that any illegal displacement of the electected parliament would not require massive civil unrest or military executions of the prime minister and cabinet ministers.

That would be too nasty, too untamed, too foreign to the expectations and sensibilities of a mature democratic nation. Instead, the enemies of elected government would subtly position themselves into power through coercion, blackmail and extortion.

I believe we are witnessing a phenomenon that has the potential to be a very American coup, one engineered perhaps with perfect collusion by the liberal mainstream media and the Democratic “resistance.” But it is the media’s participation in this sordid exercise that is most disturbing as media talking heads have convinced themselves that they have both the right and the obligation to take down Donald Trump as president of the United States.

This potential coup took on an eerie transparency when California Congresswoman Jackie Speier suggested last week that the 25th amendment be used to depose Trump due to his alleged mental incapacity. Nothing clandestine about this coup.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/a-very-american-coup/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.