Author Topic: How social media shamed Houston televangelist Joel Osteen in to opening his dry megachurch to Hurricane Harvey evacuees after he claimed it was inaccessible and flooded  (Read 755 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DailyMail
By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 17:42 EDT, 30 August 2017 | UPDATED: 20:43 EDT, 30 August 2017

Showing off a toothy grin and posing in front of stacks of donated food and diapers, televangelist Joel Osteen showed not a shred of remorse as he appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday.

Proudly, he declared that the doors of his 17,000 seat Texas megachurch had 'always been open' to the people of Houston who have been rendered homeless by Hurricane Harvey and its devastating floods.

It came after shocked Texans arrived at his Lakewood church on Sunday to find it free of flood water on the ground level despite a Facebook post issued at the height of the city's panic which claimed it was 'inaccessible due to flooding'.

They shamed Osteen on social media, sharing photographs of the very dry land outside and questioned the Christianity of a man who had seemingly turned his back on the very congregation which built his $40million empire with their donations and undying faith.

The church then released questionable photographs which it said demonstrated how it had flooded over the weekend but said the waters had since receded. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837472/How-Pastor-Joel-Osteen-shamed-Hurricane-Harvey.html#ixzz4rKPVtdsF
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

It's nice, but wouldn't be more accurate if it was how to fleece Christains that are begging to be lied too?