Author Topic: Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Antifa Facebook Group that Organized Riots  (Read 590 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by TOM CICCOTTA
21 Apr 2017

Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of the anti-fascist Facebook group, By Any Means Necessary, which orchestrated the riots that occurred ahead of a scheduled lecture by Milo Yiannopoulos.

Berkley Mayor Jesse Arreguin was revealed to be a member of the anti-fascist group, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), on Facebook. BAMN orchestrated the violence that shut down a scheduled lecture at UC Berkeley featuring Milo Yiannopoulos in early 2017. Arreguin is allegedly also friends with BAMN leader, Yvette Felarca, on Facebook.

They were also involved in the violent clashes earlier this month.

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Antifa Facebook Group that Organized Riots
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 12:21:09 pm »
So the Mayor himself is the Ernst Rohm of the Berkeley brownshirts?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 12:42:24 pm »
So the Mayor himself is the Ernst Rohm of the Berkeley brownshirts?   

He had better hope not, since Rohm was jailed and executed by his own group.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:42:54 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 12:44:07 pm »
Maybe that explains why the cops stood down and let the fascists commit violence?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:50:32 pm »
Facebook has been known to shut down hate groups in the past.  How did this one get by them?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:58:25 pm »
In a normal world (which does not apply to California, it is its own world) there would be a rule against public officials in a position of administrative power, such as the freakin' mayor, getting involved in sponsoring and organizing protests of any kind, especially dangerous violent mobs.

But yes. As has been said already, this really explains a lot. People were mystified at the behavior of the police in terms of them coddling a violent masked mob. I guess now we know why. The mayor is one of them.

I wonder if he has a black hoodie with a mask and baseball bat in his office closet?

Boy. The Antifa thing is so much like the Ku Klux Klan, the parallels are amazing. How many times in the old South did a defendant find out the the Sheriff and Mayor and Judge and the jury were all in the Klan, and they never had a chance of a fair trial. This Antifa thing is the modern version of that. The mayor, chief of police, Senators, and who knows who else, are all supporters. Instead of white hoods, they wear black masks, but everything else is the same.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:18:21 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 01:05:47 pm »
Any calls for his resignation or talk of impeachment?   

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 01:29:42 pm »
Actually, someone who was injured by the antifa-fascists' actions in Berkeley should consider suing the mayor under RICO for conspiracy, and for good measure should add Berkeley itself as a defendant.  Facebook should be sufficient to get the predicate hook for interstate commerce. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 01:39:14 pm »
Actually, someone who was injured by the antifa-fascists' actions in Berkeley should consider suing the mayor under RICO for conspiracy, and for good measure should add Berkeley itself as a defendant.  Facebook should be sufficient to get the predicate hook for interstate commerce.
Anyone deprived of their fundamental right to free speech by this crowd, or suffering physical injury at the hands thereof can sue under 18 U.S. Code § 241 or 42 U.S. Code § 1985, or seek prosecution of those involved.
Call the FBI, because this involves a Federal Felony, and the local LEOs are under orders from one of the conspirators. (Get screenshots, Facebook pages are likely being scrubbed as we type.)
https://www.justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 02:11:57 pm »
Antifa Changes Name To Just ‘Fa’
August 25, 2017

U.S.—In a move designed to improve the accuracy of the name of the movement, a gathering of leaders of the Antifa protest group voted Monday to change its name to just “Fa,” better reflecting its fascist ideas and methods.

The new name is short for just “Fascist,” according to the group of often violent protesters.

“We were called ‘Antifa,’ but let’s be honest here, we’re using violence to advance our cause, we forcibly suppress those who oppose us, and we’d all be okay with a totalitarian Communist regime,” an Antifa spokesperson clad in all black said in a press conference.  ...
More at Babylon Bee
 ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 02:13:18 pm »
More at Babylon Bee
 ^-^
I know that's satire, but I thought FU was more their style.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 05:22:03 pm »
Facebook has been known to shut down hate groups in the past.  How did this one get by them?
Because they're Zuckerberg's kind of hate group, liberal America hating scum?