Author Topic: Kathy Griffin takes back severed Trump head apology: ‘I am no longer sorry. The whole outrage was B.S.’[Video]  (Read 719 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Samantha Chang
August 29, 2017

D-list comedian Kathy Griffin is no longer sorry for mimicking an ISIS terrorist by posing with a fake severed, bloodied head of President Donald Trump.

Griffin, who was forced to apologize for the sick stunt shortly after receiving heavy backlash, claims the public reaction was overblown. In other words, it’s your fault, not hers. Spoken like a true leftist.

“I am no longer sorry. The whole outrage was B.S.,” Griffin told Australian morning show Sunrise (video below). “The whole thing got so blown out of proportion.”

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/29/kathy-griffin-takes-back-severed-trump-head-apology-no-longer-sorry-whole-outrage-b-s-530581
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut

She was never sorry.

Oh she's sorry.   A sorry excuse for a human.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Once she was cleared by the Feds and the case was dropped, she immediately went straight into her standard 'bitch' mode. Now, she is coming out extremely aggressive to try to salvage any scrap of career she may have left.

Once you are 'out' in Hollywood, you can never get back in.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Trump should give a speech about how she pleaded with his administration and he's now giving her a complete pardon for it.  Taint her permanently. 

Offline cammie

D-lister to English translation: "All the publicity is gone so I need to desperately drag the spotlight back towards me."

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The bitch probably thought that her shallow apology would  allow her back in the good graces of the promoters of the entertainment industry.

Plan didn't pan, so she is now on Plan B...or is it C by now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump should give a speech about how she pleaded with his administration and he's now giving her a complete pardon for it.  Taint her permanently.

Great idea.  Brilliant, really.  It reminds me of a time some radicals wanted to agitate a rally with some stink bombs and sticks (Nixon, I think).  Alinsky told them they were being fools, lacking creativity.  He told them to don KKK outfits and cheer Nixon wildly.  I guess they did.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:02:07 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Great idea.  Brilliant, really.  It reminds me of a time some radicals wanted to agitate a rally with some stink bombs and sticks (Nixon, I think).  Alinsky told them they were being fools, lacking creativity.  He told them to don KKK outfits and cheer Nixon wildly.  I guess they did.

Actually the speaker was then US Ambassador to the UN, George HW Bush, at Tulane University in 1972,  talking about Nixon's Vietnam strategy.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Need some attention, you crazy bit$h? Make a big donation to help those affected by Harvey and shoot your mouth off about that.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Need some attention, you crazy bit$h? Make a big donation to help those affected by Harvey and shoot your mouth off about that.

I am sure she will be a host on "The View" shortly anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Times have changed. In 1972, having the KKK cheering your speech would have played very well in many places of the country. Back then, Robert Byrd was still wearing his robe.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Actually the speaker was then US Ambassador to the UN, George HW Bush, at Tulane University in 1972,  talking about Nixon's Vietnam strategy.

You are exactly correct.  Thanks for refreshing my memory!  Too much of this:   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Times have changed. In 1972, having the KKK cheering your speech would have played very well in many places of the country. Back then, Robert Byrd was still wearing his robe.

And Tulane was in New Orleans, as I was just reminded.  They would have been happy with it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And Tulane was in New Orleans, as I was just reminded.  They would have been happy with it.

I was driving to New Orleans in the early 80s and there were billboards on the side of the highway that showed a Klansman on a rearing white horse with a flaming sword.

It was captioned, "Welcome to Klan Country!"

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:58:22 pm by 240B »