Author Topic: Berkeley Police Chief Wants a Safe Space for Anarcho-Communist Antifa, BLM  (Read 748 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Independent Sentinel
By S. Noble
August 28, 2017

On Sunday, a right-wing prayer group and other non-violent protesters were besieged by thousands of violent, anarcho-communist Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters. We have video clips and information on this link. The police were made to stand down again and the police chief’s only concern is how to give the violent leftists a safe space, thereby condoning their actions.

Chief Greenwald’s answer to the local CBS news reporter is to give Antifa a safe space: “And as far as I am concerned there are some deep discussions that need to happen within our community about providing space for antifa and some of the folks we saw here today.”

Antifa and BLM are violent revolutionary leftists who want to overturn our government. He wants to give them a space to act within.

(more)
https://www.independentsentinel.com/berkeley-police-chief-wants-a-safe-space-for-anarcho-communist-antifa-blm/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think they call it 'jail'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I always wondered how the Berkeley crowd would fare when it all hits the fan since they are sitting smack dab in the middle of Oakland.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Rather funny that the police stood down and the alt-Left ended up attacking the police.
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rather funny that the police stood down and the alt-Left ended up attacking the police.

Yeah. That is weird, isn't it? The Police Chief wants to protect Antifa, and Antifa wants to attack the police.

It reminds me of homosexual groups that protest in favor of Islam, which wants to kill them.

But, the more Antifa attacks the police the better. It makes it harder for Pelosi to cover for them.

Antifa is essentially the modern Democrat KKK. Only instead of hating Blacks and Jews, now they hate Christians and Trump. But it is the same tactics. Whether it is a white hood, or a black hood, it is the same thing. They cover themselves up, pick up a baseball bat, and beat the hell out of anybody that they even 'think' may disagree with them. Fear, intimidation, violence, hoods to hide identity, these are the basic elements of the KKK/Antifa.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Permit me to suggest the old bombing range on Catalina Island.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Meanwhile he and the rest of the campus police will stand by and let Conservatives get violently attacked.

**nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

People have to realize  many police chiefs in large liberal cities across the nation are politically appointed. I know several pcs in Madison and the Twin Cities were appointed  because they were lesbian females.
I don't know how the dumb cluck who is the pc of Berkely got his job...who knows, maybe he earned it. 
But most likely, in the lib/leftist controlled city of Berkeley, he was appointed because he is one with the stated goals of the leftist thugocrats on the city council.
What rational cp decides to have his officers step back and let violent thugs attack peaceful speech attendees? Only one controlled by leftists.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Divide And Conquer

If your goal is Civil War you must follow the thousands-year-old template: embrace violent groups, blame innocents, invent inflammatory lies & events; all the while claiming you are the peacekeeper with the solution.  All fall under the heading of Divide And Conquer.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The country's attention is diverted but Charlottesville is in full melt-down right now. Everyone is pointing fingers and making noise. C'ville is a liberal mecca and it has turned into a real show. They are even blaming at the Governor and he is blaming them back.  Meanwhile, McAuliffe just parroted Trump with his "both sides are to blame" and the liberal rags are busily pretending it didn't happen.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The country's attention is diverted but Charlottesville is in full melt-down right now. Everyone is pointing fingers and making noise. C'ville is a liberal mecca and it has turned into a real show. They are even blaming at the Governor and he is blaming them back.  Meanwhile, McAuliffe just parroted Trump with his "both sides are to blame" and the liberal rags are busily pretending it didn't happen.

And for the Republicans, all this tempest and hysteria could be used as smokescreen to keep the media distracted, if they would choose to pass some good reform laws. But McConman and Ryan choose to sit on their hands, and Trump is hitting them on twitter but that only goes so far.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Berkeley Police Chief Wants a Safe Space for Anarcho-Communist Antifa, BLM"

How 'bout Alcatraz island?

Wingnut

Berkeley always gets what Berkeley deserves. Lets hope they burn the place down this time.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Berkeley always gets what Berkeley deserves. Lets hope they burn the place down this time.

That is so very true @Wingnut. The people in power are promoting these violent anarchist in order to stifle any dissenting opinions to their ideology. But in the end, it could very well turn on them and bite them in the butt.

It is like a pack of wild dogs. You can sic them on this or that group in the short term, but they are very unpredictable. Once they get the taste of blood, there is nothing to stop them from burning everything down.

They're anarchist, after all. What the hell do they care who or what they are attacking and burning? Burn it all down, baby! Let it burn! Let it burn!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Trusting AntiFa to behave is like trusting a scorpion.
Countdown to Resignation