Author Topic: Bill Kristol: Replace 'White Working Class' With Immigrants  (Read 513 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Bill Kristol: Replace 'White Working Class' With Immigrants
« on: August 26, 2017, 11:45:21 pm »
Bill Kristol: Replace 'White Working Class' With Immigrants

By Jason Devaney   |   Wednesday, 08 Feb 2017 11:07 PM

White working class Americans have become "lazy" and might have to replaced in the workforce by "new Americans" emigrating from other countries, The Weekly Standard editor at large Bill Kristol said this week.
Immigrants are the future of the United States, just like they were at the beginning of the 20th century, Kristol told author Charles Murray during a videotaped event.

snip

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Bill-Kristol-white-working-class/2017/02/08/id/772690/

One of the, if not the most #nevertrump person in the media scene.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Bill Kristol: Replace 'White Working Class' With Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 11:52:01 pm »
As we discussed when this was new back in February - Kristol is just expressing what the entirety of the Republican Party is working towards.

They have decided their future is with Mexicans voting them into office for perpetuity while white working class Americans are irrelevant as far as they are concerned.

Another reason to dump the GOP.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:15:47 am »
Kristol is lying and he knows it. This effort has nothing at all to do with 'lazy'. What it is about is what it has always been about. Cheap exploitable labor.

The White American middle class doesn't normally live with three generations living in a single home, all of them working for low wage to pay the mortgage. The American middle class is harder to exploit. So, the wealthy bourgeoisie class like Kristol want to dump them for more vulnerable workers who work any number of hours in a week for any wage.

Everything those guys do is all about making them more wealthy. That's all they think about all the time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 12:19:37 am »
   I didn't lose Bill Kristol, he lost me, his over the top Anti-Trump rhetoric during the general was a bit to much, even for me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 07:05:28 am »
I think he is uninformed.

Who is lazy?

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

sad:

https://newsone.com/1022845/robert-ford-south-carolina-blacks-hispanics/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 07:38:57 am »
Though, their motivation may not be apparent, to me when Kristol says this; it's "identity politics" to me.  So much is out there.