Author Topic: 29 Of The World's Dumbest People, All In One Place  (Read 992 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
29 Of The World's Dumbest People, All In One Place
« on: August 24, 2017, 06:05:56 pm »

I'm warning you: you will absolutely not believe how stupid your fellow humans can be. I guarantee you'll laugh at this, even if it's just to avoid crying. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here trying to find a way to jump off of the planet.

http://offbeat.topix.com/slideshow/18610
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: 29 Of The World's Dumbest People, All In One Place
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 06:13:46 pm »
 :facepalm2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 29 Of The World's Dumbest People, All In One Place
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 06:15:26 pm »
I'm warning you: you will absolutely not believe how stupid your fellow humans can be. I guarantee you'll laugh at this, even if it's just to avoid crying. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here trying to find a way to jump off of the planet.

http://offbeat.topix.com/slideshow/18610

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.