Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell Wants President Trump To Know That God Will Not Forgive Him  (Read 845 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Chicks on the Right
Hannah Bleau (Red Dawn)
August 23, 2017 11:09am

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but Rosie O’Donnell is the unofficial spokeswoman for the Creator of the Universe. She speaks for God Himself, and she has a message. What Trump has done is unforgivable. It’s still unclear what he’s done that’s so unforgivable, but LET IT BE KNOWN. God’s wrath cometh! Rosie has spoken!

(more)
https://www.chicksontheright.com/2017/08/23/rosie-odonnell-wants-president-trump-know-god-will-not-forgive/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Remember, only liberals can be religious in a secular state.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mom MD

Chicks on the Right
Hannah Bleau (Red Dawn)
August 23, 2017 11:09am

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but Rosie O’Donnell is the unofficial spokeswoman for the Creator of the Universe. She speaks for God Himself, and she has a message. What Trump has done is unforgivable. It’s still unclear what he’s done that’s so unforgivable, but LET IT BE KNOWN. God’s wrath cometh! Rosie has spoken!

(more)
https://www.chicksontheright.com/2017/08/23/rosie-odonnell-wants-president-trump-know-god-will-not-forgive/

What a relief. Now I know who to go to with all my questions about creation and life.....

22222frying pan :chairbang: 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:28:46 pm by Mom MD »
God is still in control

Offline RoosGirl

Seeing Rosie become more and more unhinged is so entertaining.

Offline aligncare

Rosie was good in the Flintstones. I loved it when she'd drive that Stone Age car and you'd see her pumping her big 'ole feet trying to get traction... or when she and Barney went bowling and the bowling ball was a bumped and crevassed rock, yet it rolled true for a strike. God, I miss that show.

Oceander

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is so true. A couple of months ago, Nancy Pelosi was talking about God all the time. She even explained that God is pro-abortion and God supports her in everything she does. How ironic. Now, we have the most secular people in the country explaining to us what God does and does not like.

And in the case of Rosie, as we know, she is not only secular, she is vehemently and violently against all religions, except Islam of course. Islam always gets a pass with the Left, because they have so many political similarities in terms of totalitarianism and violence.

But yes, reading that thread, it is clear to anyone that she was either drunk out of her head or she needs some serious psychological help. Immediately!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:52:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

So Rosie Oink'Donnell joins Chels and Hillary Clinton as Bible scholars.
Why do I think God is not amused?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

That is so true. A couple of months ago, Nancy Pelosi was talking about God all the time. She even explained that God is pro-abortion and God supports her in everything she does. How ironic. Now, we have the most secular people in the country explaining to us what God does and does not like.

And in the case of Rosie, as we know, she is not only secular, she is vehemently and violently against all religions, except Islam of course. Islam always gets a pass with the Left, because they have so many political similarities in terms of totalitarianism and violence.

But yes, reading that thread, it is clear to anyone that she was either drunk out of her head or she needs some serious psychological help. Immediately!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U