Author Topic: Rise of the machines: China kills robots after they criticize communism, praise America  (Read 1723 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
By Siraj Hashmi | August 9, 2017 |

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2017/08/09/rise-machines-china-kills-robots-criticize-communism-praise-america/#SR1JekkbCwIovO5c.99

Communism must be so unpopular in the People’s Republic of China that the country had to shut down two artificial intelligence chatbots when one admitted that it wasn’t a fan of the Chinese Communist Party and the other revealed its dream to move to the United States.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

Huh, even robots are smarter than democrats.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Huh, even robots are smarter than democrats.

Really doesn't take much.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Interesting, if true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: