Author Topic: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« on: August 13, 2017, 08:51:37 am »
First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits

by Melissa Leon · August 11, 2017

American Military News previously reported that the the female midshipman would train with other future officers in a course that is prerequisite for officers who want to attend Navy SEAL training.

“This summer, a female midshipman will train with other future officers in a course of instruction that is a prerequisite for officers who want to attend SEAL training,” Lt. Commander Mark Walton of the Naval Special Warfare Command Public Affairs Office told American Military News last month.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/08/first-woman-in-us-navy-seal-officer-pipeline-quits/

Offline aligncare

Re: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:25:13 am »

I'm pretty sure men candidates have been known to drop out at the same stage of training as this young lady did.

At the park where I exercise there's this woman runner—at least, I think it's a woman—with a muscled physique most men would love to have. S(he) looks like s(he) would make a fine seal.

Wingnut

Re: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 01:48:44 pm »
I'm pretty sure men candidates have been known to drop out at the same stage of training as this young lady did.

At the park where I exercise there's this woman runner—at least, I think it's a woman—with a muscled physique most men would love to have. S(he) looks like s(he) would make a fine seal.

Seals that bleed are clubbed to death for their fur.