Author Topic: Growing Number of Republican Lawmakers Call on Trump to Condemn White Nationalists by Name  (Read 13136 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/08/12/growing-number-republican-lawmakers-call-trump-condemn-white-nationalists-name/

Rubio joins Senators Cory Gardner, Orrin Hatch, Chuck Grassley, Jeff Flake, and Tim Scott in chiding the president for refusing to specifically call out the white supremacists.

Marco Rubio

@marcorubio

Very important for the nation to hear @potus describe events in #Charlottesville for what they are, a terror attack by #whitesupremacists
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Here comes the horseshit.

Here comes the spin.

FU RUBIO and all your little buttrangers gardner, grassley, flake, scott...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Trump will come out with a Strongly worded Tweet in the morning (@5amET) which will put all this $hit to bed.   
   Thank you Gen. Kelly, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Did they not have the right to march?

The Media, Antifas and BLM-types could have just simply chose to ignore them.....but NOOOOOOOOO....they wanted blood, and they got it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ferguson BLM marches had violence, I'm not real clear on it but I don't recall people saying President Obama should condemn the protests, to the contrary, I believe the administration sent representatives.  So, this is a bit bogus.  Orrin Hatch? I get that the senator from SC is an African American, Senator Scott; so, on that one, I stand back a bit on.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The Media, Antifas and BLM-types could have just simply chose to ignore them.....but NOOOOOOOOO....they wanted blood, and they got it.

The antifa were allowed to march.

Think about what really happened there.

Offline dfwgator

The antifa were allowed to march.

Think about what really happened there.

Well who's the genius that though letting the Antifas march with the White Supremacists was a good idea?

HonestJohn

The White Supremacists, Klan, and Neo-Nazi-types could have just simply chose to ignore them.....but NOOOOOOOOO....they wanted blood, and they got it.

HonestJohn

Well who's the genius that though letting the Antifas march with the White Supremacists was a good idea?

Well who's the genius that though letting the White Supremacists march with the Antifas was a good idea?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well who's the genius that though letting the White Supremacists march with the Antifas was a good idea?

Antifa are scum indeed but they didn't kill anyone yesterday and those screaming "But Antifa" are looking like real garbage today.

Offline goatprairie

Antifa are scum indeed but they didn't kill anyone yesterday and those screaming "But Antifa" are looking like real garbage today.
Yes, but if they wouldn't have been there, there probably wouldn't have been any fighting and anybody run over.
The fact is even the white nationalist groups don't go to leftist rallies and cause trouble.
Counter-demonstrations are fine, but obviously the antifa and BLM idiots wanted to start something physical with the WNs who were only too happy to punch back.

HonestJohn

Yes, but if they wouldn't have been there, there probably wouldn't have been any fighting and anybody run over.
The fact is even the white nationalist groups don't go to leftist rallies and cause trouble.
Counter-demonstrations are fine, but obviously the antifa and BLM idiots wanted to start something physical with the WNs who were only too happy to punch back.

There is no justification for Nazis, the Klan, or White Supremacists.

Period.

Any rally must be met with widespread protests and condemnation.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Period.

But not by the blm or antifa.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Expecting the media to ignore a few hundred white nationalists with torches rallying at a major university isn't very realistic.

Offline jpsb

Trump will come out with a Strongly worded Tweet in the morning (@5amET) which will put all this $hit to bed.   
   Thank you Gen. Kelly, again.

just like I said "24/7"

I see the same usual idiots in DC are jumping at the chance to help the Marxists take down America. Grassley should know better but perhaps this is just media spin.

Offline skeeter

Period.

Mostly true.

And the same can be said for 99% of the so-called 'civil rights' organizations these days. All peas in one pod.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Period.

Yes but......

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Those who wanted violence, especially at a "White Supremacists March"?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Period. 

Okay.

Have you posted the same about BLM and Atifa?

Offline Mom MD

Okay.

Have you posted the same about BLM and Atifa?

Many of us have many times. This country would be better off without the scum on both sides of the riot yesterday.
God is still in control

Offline dfwgator

Expecting the media to ignore a few hundred white nationalists with torches rallying at a major university isn't very realistic.

And why is that?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I get that the senator from SC is an African American, Senator Scott; so, on that one, I stand back a bit on.
Why?  Do you think that someone gets a pass due to the color of his skin?

That is racist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Period.

Or BLM, or La Raza, or any other group that is organized to disparage another race or people.

The fact that you do not condemn them too reveal your bias.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Period.

Why not just ignore them and let them have their little circle jerk?   That would make them look even more silly.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Period.

As I read reports yesterday no one had a permit to march, the only permit was held by the KKK. Antifa showed up to do one thing, cause trouble. Why should there be a limitation to only White Supremacists, we should have the same attitude to any color supremacist group, White, Black, Brown, whatever period! I detest the Klan and any extremist group but it's completely ridiculous that the only supremacists that are ever roundly condemned, and rightfully are the so called White ones. The klan has a long history but BLM is working double time and then of course there were and are the Black Panthers.