Author Topic: VIDEO: Democrat Virginia Governor and Chancellorsville mayor raise violent antifa flag  (Read 2092 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Democrat Virginia Governor and Chancellorsville mayor raise violent antifa flag
By Pamela Geller - on August 16, 2017
How the Left Destroys the Nation

The Democrats want another civil war.

There is little difference in raising the Confederate flag or the Nazi flag for that matter. Antifa is a vicious, violent, racist movement. This is not hyperbole but fact. Even the left-leaning has exposed them.

The enemedia’s propaganda campaign to scrub and sanitize these savages is an act of war.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/08/va-governor-raises-antifa-flag.html/

rangerrebew

The name antifa should be changed to "Democratic Party Schutzstaffel."  The DPS.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is the face of those who wish to foment a race war.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Take Geller with a grain of salt.  I've seen her post specious articles many times.  Walid Shoebat too.

Offline dfwgator

Keep overreaching Rats.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is the face of those who wish to foment a race war.

They are getting their wish right now....picking up where Big Ears left off.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I refuse to click on any article from Pamela Geller's site, but even without doing so I can declare with confidence that Terry McAuliffe is a hate-mongering scumbag.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I refuse to click on any article from Pamela Geller's site, but even without doing so I can declare with confidence that Terry McAuliffe is a hate-mongering scumbag.

Agreed!

Offline dfwgator

Wake me when this story hits the mainstream media.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You must like very long naps!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

You must like very long naps!

Gots to get my beauty sleep, don'cha know.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Gots to get my beauty sleep, don'cha know.

888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

That was apparently in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Or maybe it was Sarasota. It was somewhere.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
VIDEO: Democrat Virginia Governor and Chancellorsville mayor raise violent antifa flag
By Pamela Geller - on August 16, 2017
How the Left Destroys the Nation

The Democrats want another civil war.

There is little difference in raising the Confederate flag or the Nazi flag for that matter. Antifa is a vicious, violent, racist movement. This is not hyperbole but fact. Even the left-leaning has exposed them.

The enemedia’s propaganda campaign to scrub and sanitize these savages is an act of war.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/08/va-governor-raises-antifa-flag.html/
The statement in bold lost me right there. The Confederate Battle flag was the battle flag of an army fighting a war to defend their homeland. Not the flag of a country fighting to take territory or perform genocide.
When you consider the number of American troops who defeated the Nazis who actually had ancestors who fought under the Confederate Battle Flag, the two have no place on the same staff, nor being equated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The statement in bold lost me right there. The Confederate Battle flag was the battle flag of an army fighting a war to defend their homeland. Not the flag of a country fighting to take territory or perform genocide.

:amen:

When you consider the number of American troops who defeated the Nazis who actually had ancestors who fought under the Confederate Battle Flag, the two have no place on the same staff, nor being equated.

:amen: again!  Including my father and several uncles!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Like Goebbels, if one says it often enough, people believe it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

It did, but it was 2 days ago in Minnesota - unauthorized and not Virginia.

Real news made fake.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/antifa-protesters-burn-county-flag-at-minnesota-ja/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:23:13 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Smokin Joe

It did, but it was 2 days ago in Minnesota - unauthorized and not Virginia.

Real news made fake.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/antifa-protesters-burn-county-flag-at-minnesota-ja/
Were any of these people arrested? Blocking train tracks is a Felony. Flag desecration, malicious mischief. Arson. It's a flipping courthouse, there should be security cams. If they weren't arrested, then why not?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

Were any of these people arrested? Blocking train tracks is a Felony. Flag desecration, malicious mischief. Arson. It's a flipping courthouse, there should be security cams. If they weren't arrested, then why not?

More detailed coverage at the Minnesota Star Tribune.

Heading north on 4th Avenue S., the group ended at the Hennepin County jail. A few in the group blocked the light-rail tracks, forcing a train to reverse back to the Government Center station. An effigy in khaki pants and a white shirt was burned on the jail plaza but went out as firefighters arrived.

Minneapolis and Metro Transit police looked on but took no action.

After 2½ hours, organizers urged the crowd to leave in groups and watch out for each others’ safety.

http://m.startribune.com/anti-racism-protesters-block-streets-and-light-rail-in-minneapolis/440418643/#1

Lately, police have taken the stance to standby and not intervene, to keep the peace. Something similar was done in North Carolina when they tore down the statue. Although they have identified and arrested people since in that incident, I still think it is a bad policy.  Not intervening in the interest of 'public safety' is only going to embolden these groups to do more and more outrageous things until someone gets hurt or killed again.

Online Smokin Joe

More detailed coverage at the Minnesota Star Tribune.

Heading north on 4th Avenue S., the group ended at the Hennepin County jail. A few in the group blocked the light-rail tracks, forcing a train to reverse back to the Government Center station. An effigy in khaki pants and a white shirt was burned on the jail plaza but went out as firefighters arrived.

Minneapolis and Metro Transit police looked on but took no action.

After 2½ hours, organizers urged the crowd to leave in groups and watch out for each others’ safety.

http://m.startribune.com/anti-racism-protesters-block-streets-and-light-rail-in-minneapolis/440418643/#1

Lately, police have taken the stance to standby and not intervene, to keep the peace. Something similar was done in North Carolina when they tore down the statue. Although they have identified and arrested people since in that incident, I still think it is a bad policy.  Not intervening in the interest of 'public safety' is only going to embolden these groups to do more and more outrageous things until someone gets hurt or killed again.
IIRC, the report of one of those commissions on Civil Unrest in the '60s said the best way to stop a riot is to get it off the streets. The best way to get it off the streets is to nip it in the bud and not let it on them.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

For those who have forgotten which political wing is violent…

1968 Democratic Convention Chicago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HK1nWeZPk
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:06:00 pm by edpc »

Online Smokin Joe

For those who have forgotten which political wing is violent…

1968 Democratic Convention Chicago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HK1nWeZPk
I recall golf balls and baseballs with nails driven through them, baggies full of feces and urine, just a couple of the lovely things thrown at police--sound familiar?

C S Lewis