Author Topic: 15 Teenagers Treated for Rabies After Engaging in Bestiality with Donkey  (Read 1427 times)

rangerrebew

15 Teenagers Treated for Rabies After Engaging in Bestiality with Donkey
Morocco World News By Morocco World News -
August 10, 2017 , 11:18 am

Rabat – Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal.

The sexually frustrated children and teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar in its August 10 edition.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, reports the daily.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The comments write themselves, but can't be typed here. I guess there is such a thing as a bad 'bit' of....

:silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

The families are in distress and horror.

I wonder over which part of this drama causes the most horror.

Offline dfwgator

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No sheep or goats to be found?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Seems to me they got their just desserts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

The families are in distress and horror.

I wonder over which part of this drama causes the most horror.
The next time they'll tell their children to wear condoms.  ****drummer

Offline Axeslinger

The next time they'll tell their children to wear condoms.  ****drummer

Those wacky followers of Muhammad!  Such crazy kids!   They were just practicing up for when they're adults and can start sodomizing the village kids, just like their prophet!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online andy58-in-nh

There are safer ways to make an ass of yourself.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

HonestJohn

Was it a male or female @$$ that they tapped?

:tongue2:

Wingnut

Re: 15 Teenagers Treated for Rabies After Engaging in Bestiality with Donkey
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 01:57:32 pm »
I believe the prescribed treatment for this type of Rabies is 21 shots  up the patients anus with  a donkey dildo over the course of 30 days.  If it isn't...it should be.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:00:30 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 02:21:48 pm »
Learn something new every day.

I had no idea that a/ donkeys could even get rabies, and b/ that rabies is an STD.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 05:08:38 pm »

I had no idea that a/ donkeys could even get rabies, and b/ that rabies is an STD.
Live and learn!   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 05:29:08 pm »

Well, any mammal can get Rabies, iirc, (Bats, raccoons, skunks, dogs, coyotes, etc.) but the method of transmission is unusual. Ordinarily the victims suffer from a bite. Somehow, I don't think they were engaging the end of the donkey with teeth...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 05:30:00 pm »
Live and learn!   :shrug:
Just one more reason to stay away from frothing at the mouth liberals... :silly:

C S Lewis