Poll

Do you hang your toilet paper:

Author Topic: Toilet Paper  (Read 18063 times)

Wingnut

Re: Toilet Paper
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 08:12:38 pm »
Who the heck moderates this forum.  Place needs a cleanup!

:smokin:

Offline the_doc

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 08:26:17 pm »
If you go native in a Muslim majority nation, you probably won't even get toilet paper or a bidet.  You will get only a nozzle-operated water hose.  That was my experience in a medical clinic in Indonesia.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 08:32:22 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 08:38:00 pm »
If you go native in a Muslim majority nation, you probably won't even get toilet paper or a bidet.  You will get only a nozzle-operated water hose.  That was my experience in a medical clinic in Indonesia.

I worked and lived in the Middle East for many years and know this to be true.  And the people who inhabit such places make a hell of a mess when they try to use our western facilities.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2017, 08:40:48 pm »
Who the heck moderates this forum.  Place needs a cleanup!

:smokin:

Who cares?  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the_doc

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2017, 08:54:25 pm »
@Suppressed
But in houses with cats who like to play with it, it must go under, else you end up with a pile of paper on the floor.

I said the same thing later in the thread without noticing that you had already said it.  (It's actually kind of fun to watch a cat spooling out the TP onto the floor much like a boxer slapping a punching bag in a fast rhythm.)

Wingnut

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2017, 08:57:40 pm »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2017, 09:27:04 pm »
@Suppressed
I said the same thing later in the thread without noticing that you had already said it.  (It's actually kind of fun to watch a cat spooling out the TP onto the floor much like a boxer slapping a punching bag in a fast rhythm.)
@Suppressed @the_doc

See that's your problem, right there.  You've got cats IN YOUR HOUSE!  Everyone knows that cats are only good for target practice....can't do that in the house!   Jeez!  Silly people!
 :whistle:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline the_doc

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2017, 09:33:26 pm »
@Suppressed @the_doc

See that's your problem, right there.  You've got cats IN YOUR HOUSE!  Everyone knows that cats are only good for target practice....can't do that in the house!   Jeez!  Silly people!

Wait a minute!  I don't have cats.  (I have no use for pets that are not supremely, demonstrably grateful for room and board.)  But I have watched them play with the toilet paper rolls at other people's houses.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2017, 09:34:44 pm »
@Suppressed @the_doc

I was at the range with my husband one day and I guess we each thought the other one had packed the targets in our range bag.  So I leave hubby on the range and go out to the store area and am looking at the targets they have.  One of the salesmen walks up to me and asks if he can help me find something.  I don't know what put this in my head, but with a straight face I say "I see you've got targets for ground hogs and turkeys, but I don't see any kittens.  Do you have any of those?"  The look on his face...

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2017, 09:35:43 pm »
Wait a minute!  I don't have cats.  (I have no use for pets that are not supremely, demonstrably grateful for room and board.)  But I have watched them play with the toilet paper rolls at other people's houses.

@the_doc

Lol!  My fault!  Shouldn't have leapt to that conclusion!

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline the_doc

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2017, 09:41:04 pm »
@RoosGirl
@Axeslinger 
I was at the range with my husband one day and I guess we each thought the other one had packed the targets in our range bag.  So I leave hubby on the range and go out to the store area and am looking at the targets they have.  One of the salesmen walks up to me and asks if he can help me find something.  I don't know what put this in my head, but with a straight face I say "I see you've got targets for ground hogs and turkeys, but I don't see any kittens.  Do you have any of those?"  The look on his face...

That's HILARIOUS!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2017, 10:01:54 pm »
@RoosGirl
@Axeslinger 
That's HILARIOUS!

I'm not sure he thought it was as funny as I did, but I'm okay with that. :)

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2017, 10:20:13 pm »
@Suppressed

The look on their faces seems to always be so nonchalant.  ^-^
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2017, 10:22:22 pm »
Lol!  My fault!  Shouldn't have leapt to that conclusion!
@Axeslinger
@the_doc

Funny thing, I don't have cats, either!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2017, 10:29:16 pm »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2017, 10:37:13 pm »
Yeah, who the heck moderates this place anyway?

Wingnut

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2017, 10:50:12 pm »

:shrug:

Offline the_doc

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2017, 11:00:05 pm »
@Wingnut
@Axeslinger
@Suppressed
I vote for @RoosGirl.  Considering her awful targeting of kitties, we can expect her not to be a very moderate moderator.  (And she doesn't much like Trump.)

Wingnut

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2017, 11:15:12 pm »
@Wingnut
@Axeslinger
@Suppressed I vote for @RoosGirl.  Considering her awful targeting of kitties, we can expect her not to be a very moderate moderator.  (And she doesn't much like Trump.)

She has skills.   :whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2017, 11:23:29 pm »
She has skills.   :whistle:

LOL.  And don't you forget it.

Wingnut

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2017, 11:36:04 pm »
LOL.  And don't you forget it.

:nometalk:

LOL 888high58888

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »
I defense of cats at least they bury their crap. Unlike most people on the planet that can't even wipe their own ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the_doc

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2017, 11:50:10 pm »
@bigheadfred
I defense of cats at least they bury their crap. Unlike most people on the planet that can't even wipe their own ass.

Omigosh, Fred, you are sticking up for cats but maligning Muslims.  You are an enigma. 

(Just kidding.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2017, 12:28:58 am »
Toilent Green

Rest assured, its not people......anymore.