Author Topic: Joe Arpaio: I'd accept a pardon from Trump  (Read 2333 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Joe Arpaio: I'd accept a pardon from Trump
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 07:32:25 pm »
:shrug: Maybe but you have to follow a judges orders. You and I would have to, he should have to. There are other ways to accomplish this and Joe choose poorly. I don't think Trump will pardon him, at least, not before his last day in office.

You don't have to follow a judges orders. Judges are only supposed to rule according to the law. When a judge holds the law in contempt  and people obeying the law contemptible, it is the judge who needs to be slapped down. Nothing he orders outside of the law should be adhered to.

Yeah, sure. they can hammer it to you. But if you don't have the balls to stand up to them you ain't nothin'.

Arpaio deserves a pardon.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 07:34:51 pm »
You don't have to follow a judges orders. Judges are only supposed to rule according to the law. When a judge holds the law in contempt  and people obeying the law contemptible, it is the judge who needs to be slapped down. Nothing he orders outside of the law should be adhered to.

Yeah, sure. they can hammer it to you. But if you don't have the balls to stand up to them you ain't nothin'.

Arpaio deserves a pardon.

Maybe.  But I don't think I want him as Sheriff again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 07:53:53 pm »
Maybe.  But I don't think I want him as Sheriff again.

That is fine. Your choice.

Here:

Arpaio's lawyers said they would appeal the verdict, contending their client's legal fate should have been decided by a jury, not a judge. They also said U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton violated Arpaio's rights by not reading the decision in court.

So hammer the bitch. Isn't profiling violating rights? The exact same thing she found him guilty of. She should find herself in comtempt of her own effing court.

"Her verdict is contrary to what every single witness testified in the case," his lawyers said in a statement. "Arpaio believes that a jury would have found in his favor, and that it will."

Just make shit up as you go judge. Thats the ticket.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 07:58:20 pm »
That is fine. Your choice.

Here:

Arpaio's lawyers said they would appeal the verdict, contending their client's legal fate should have been decided by a jury, not a judge. They also said U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton violated Arpaio's rights by not reading the decision in court.

So hammer the bitch. Isn't profiling violating rights? The exact same thing she found him guilty of. She should find herself in comtempt of her own effing court.

"Her verdict is contrary to what every single witness testified in the case," his lawyers said in a statement. "Arpaio believes that a jury would have found in his favor, and that it will."

Just make shit up as you go judge. Thats the ticket.

Hey, he's getting the shaft, no doubt.  But he'd been at this job for decades.  Let the Dem blow it for awhile.  Arpaio was the product of the loonies that did the job for years before.  I've been watching this game for a long while, Fred. 

With the plethora of Obama/Clinton judges in the path of this case, he's probably going to need a Pardon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:46 pm »
Besides Fred, that's a little unfair to say I judge him harshly.  I voted for Joe in every election he ever ran in, up to and including the last one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2017, 08:46:45 pm »
Besides Fred, that's a little unfair to say I judge him harshly.  I voted for Joe in every election he ever ran in, up to and including the last one.

No. I wasn't trying to be harsh. I mean it really is fine with me what you decide as far as him being sherf. It really is your choice. I kinda doubt he'll show up here and run for sherf.  :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2017, 09:13:43 pm »
No. I wasn't trying to be harsh. I mean it really is fine with me what you decide as far as him being sherf. It really is your choice. I kinda doubt he'll show up here and run for sherf.  :beer:

Pity.   :beer: 

He's been a good Sheriff, when he took over the Sheriff's Office was a disaster with the Feds constant bitching about jail overcrowding and the like.  He fixed it almost instantly by building a Tent City on a big patch of unoccupied County land.  Stroke of genius and it broke the backs of the malcontents suing for overcrowding (but we all know that wasn't the real issue:  They didn't like criminals being jailed).  When Prisoners started stealing underwear because they were a bit of a collectors' item, he started dying the underwear pink and selling them for charity.  He turned the Sheriff's Posse into a credible Police auxiliary for use during crime seasons like during Christmas shopping season.  People being robbed in shopping malls dropped to zero.

The advantages where swept away when the Federal Judiciary became besotted with liberals, who fined the County up the wazoo for his actions (that I thought were both good and legal), and eventually it wore so thin he got voted out of office.  He had a great run, but the time had come to find a different path.  We have a 'Crap in their now, and he will be tossed if he lets the place go back to the way it was before Arpaio (he's not off to a good start.  He promptly closed the Tent City). 

With the personal issues he's had with the Feds, Joe would be best off if he left the chase.  Besides, he's 84, and had been there for almost 25 years.  He did a good job, and he pissed off all the right people.  And I did vote for him 7 times.
I will NOT comply.