Author Topic: Elle Magazine Shocks With Video of 8-Year-Old Drag Queen  (Read 1340 times)

Offline endicom

Elle Magazine Shocks With Video of 8-Year-Old Drag Queen
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:30:56 am »
PJ Media
Tyler O'Neil
Aug. 8, 2017

On Friday, the global fashion magazine Elle published a video featuring an 8-year-old boy named Nemis dressing up as a drag queen named Lactatia.

"I've been wearing my sister's tutu since I was like threes and fours, even like twos, and I've been dancing around in my little pink dresses and stuff, so yeah I think I've had Lactatia inside me since I was born, that's why I love that song 'Born This Way,'" Nemis said in the video.

The boy took on the idea that children (at age 8!) should not even know what a "drag queen" is. "I know people would like go up to their parents and tell them that they want to be a drag queen, and then their parents would be like, 'You shouldn't even know what that is.'"

More... https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/08/08/elle-magazine-shocks-with-video-of-8-year-old-drag-queen/

Wingnut

Re: Elle Magazine Shocks With Video of 8-Year-Old Drag Queen
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:39:23 am »

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 01:52:23 am »
We should have seen it coming...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 05:30:36 pm »
From the article: "His mother, Jessica, backed up the story of his early cross-dressing. "When he was about two, he came to me with Mr. Potato Head earrings, and asked me to put makeup on him," the mother recalled. "So we did a little like drag photoshoot, and he duck faced, and he was sweet! And every time he wanted makeup, I just put some on him."

The boy's mother described the whole experience as "overwhelming — you feel overwhelmed by pride that your child is expressing themselves, and showing the world, and it's being so well received, and she's pretty good at what she does."

Mental illness is rampant. So many of these disgusting stories.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 05:34:32 pm »

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 05:55:14 pm »
From the article: "His mother, Jessica, backed up the story of his early cross-dressing. "When he was about two, he came to me with Mr. Potato Head earrings, and asked me to put makeup on him," the mother recalled. "So we did a little like drag photoshoot, and he duck faced, and he was sweet! And every time he wanted makeup, I just put some on him."

The boy's mother described the whole experience as "overwhelming — you feel overwhelmed by pride that your child is expressing themselves, and showing the world, and it's being so well received, and she's pretty good at what she does."

Mental illness is rampant. So many of these disgusting stories.

If the story she told is true then I'd guess that the boy simply wanted to mimic mom.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 05:58:38 pm »

I wasn't able to guess it.

That pic may have been for a joke. People didn't used to read into things what isn't there.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 09:30:32 pm »

If the story she told is true then I'd guess that the boy simply wanted to mimic mom.

Possibly, but mentally-ill mommie ran with it and now the 8 y/o is a drag queen. Sick stuff.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 09:56:47 pm »
Possibly, but mentally-ill mommie ran with it and now the 8 y/o is a drag queen. Sick stuff.

"Sick and getting sicker." - The late Bob Grant and he didn't live to see this phenomenon.