Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16679 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I see everyone is done discussing Boiling's penis and has moved on...finally.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
So the fact that he is listened to by about a million people every day is unimportant.  BUT....the allegation that he sent an improper pic to upwards of 8 women is national news.

Is that your position?

The Kardashians get even more viewers.  Who cares?   

Yes, @driftdiver, exactly.  A talking head doing that is national news, especially when the head works for a network where dirty old and not-so-old leches have a history of harassing women.  You know...that stuff that doesn't matter.

It's amazing it has to be explained.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

The Kardashians get even more viewers.  Who cares?   

Yes, @driftdiver, exactly.  A talking head doing that is national news, especially when the head works for a network where dirty old and not-so-old leches have a history of harassing women.  You know...that stuff that doesn't matter.

It's amazing it has to be explained.

@CatherineofAragon
Whats amazing is the double standard you are displaying
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes he did and it was in response to the repeated slander by @Oceander to say people are worshipping Trump or consider him a God.

That is HIGHLY offensive, which he knows.  Thats why he posts it.

I used to not think so, but I had that 'splained to me by a fellow Member (thanks @alicewonders!), and I came to appreciate the offensive nature of that point of view.  I still didn't care for the Eff You, but that's just my personal opinion.  Enforcement is above my pay grade.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I used to not think so, but I had that 'splained to me by a fellow Member (thanks @alicewonders!), and I came to appreciate the offensive nature of that point of view.  I still didn't care for the Eff You, but that's just my personal opinion.  Enforcement is above my pay grade.

Every POV is potentially offensive. Are we going to have an echo chamber on here or what?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@CatherineofAragon

I cannot speak for @CatherineofAragon on this, but if you are referring to the dissimilar persona of a Kardashion and a News Reader, yeah I display it too.  I expect crap from the former and something better from the latter.  That's why I watch latter and eschew the former.  But, I'm aware I may have completely missed your point, so I have to add that caveat.  I do that a lot lately.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Every POV is potentially offensive. Are we going to have an echo chamber on here or what?

Of course not!  But, I do understand why that pisses some folks off, it's personal, and I am able to find other equally cutting ways to express myself.  I don't often do that, but that particular one is one I find worth doing.  I remember Jonestown and Waco.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 07:03:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Bays and open ocean.  No diving but you can fish from them.   I plan to install a rod holder and a cup holder.   Might turn a forward storage compartment into a livewell.   I'll probably test it first to see how stable it turns out.

I've taken 4 foot waves and about 40 mph winds in a very large bay on plastic kayaks of this design.  They only need about 1-2 inches of water so they are pretty flexible
Enjoy. I have had a 24' deep fixed hull sailboat, and a sabot sail boat. Friends and neighbors have paddled and even surfed with kayaks. It is all good. Sure beats prattling on ad finitum about how terrible the Republican won.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

No way, Jose. Unless you can reroute them over to the Jim Robinson bashing thread.

Offline RoosGirl

Every POV is potentially offensive.

This is where I'm coming from also. I certainly don't mind a thorough and rigorous hashing out of the issue.  But in this case an FU and then wondering why it was removed; ridiculous.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Enjoy. I have had a 24' deep fixed hull sailboat, and a sabot sail boat. Friends and neighbors have paddled and even surfed with kayaks. It is all good. Sure beats prattling on ad finitum about how terrible the Republican won.

I hear ya.  If I didn't live in the middle of a frickin' desert I'd be out on a sailboat all the time.  Mrs. Liberty made a heckuva sacrifice, moving here from OC. She used to surf all the time.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

I hear ya.  If I didn't live in the middle of a frickin' desert I'd be out on a sailboat all the time.  Mrs. Liberty made a heckuva sacrifice, moving here from OC. She used to surf all the time.
After summer school between sophomore and junior year, we left at noon and headed to Dana Point, to surf until dark.

DP before the harbor was built, and ruined the point break. An old(er) man surfed the waves in a kayak.

Not more than a couple of miles south at the same time, Phil Edwards was experimenting with a prototype cat that would become the Hobie Cat. In the ocean, not in a bay.

For several years, my brothers and I were on the water A LOT. Surfboards, sailboats, power boats, water skies. Open ocean, and bays and inlets in OC and N. San Diego County. 

Offline driftdiver

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
Its pretty freakin simple, don't tell me who I worship as my God.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
Its pretty freakin simple, don't tell me who I worship as my God.

Yeah, I don't have a lot of boundaries, but that's one I try to stay away from.  You get no argument from me (Yah filthy Trumper!!  j-k there.  You oughta hear how I talk to Yoopers).
I will NOT comply.

Offline driftdiver

Yeah, I don't have a lot of boundaries, but that's one I try to stay away from.  You get no argument from me (Yah filthy Trumper!!  j-k there.  You oughta hear how I talk to Yoopers).

@Cyber Liberty
Thank you Sir.    I don't particularly like Trump but he was the better of two bad choices (IMO).   He's also done a lot more good things so far then I expected.

Wingnut

Well there is one thing we haven't touched yet if you will pardon the pun.

Offline RoosGirl

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@driftdiver

What double standard?  Explain, please.  I don't see what on earth Bolling's viewer numbers have to do with anything.

Silver Pines

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Every POV is potentially offensive. Are we going to have an echo

Every POV is potentially offensive. Are

Every POV
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Silver Pines

No way, Jose. Unless you can reroute them over to the Jim Robinson bashing thread.

@truth_seeker

*Going to bash some more*

:laugh:

Silver Pines

@Wingnut

Not even with Clorox wipes wrapped six deep.