Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16687 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Inflammatory smear; I guess this won't be looked at though.

What a cry baby.  Y'all give as good as you get.  Buck up!

Offline RoosGirl

@Mod1, and why was my post removed? tia

Seriously?  How would you respond if i posted the same thing to you?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline TomSea

<snipped>

No, personal attacks are not part of the legal framework here. Go report me to the moderator if you have a problem with what I said. Not the ad homs. Have a good day. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:35:25 pm by TomSea »

Wingnut

I posted a picture that should cheer you up. :)

Was it deleted?

Offline TomSea

I stand by what I said, poster indeed, smeared one half of the country that voted for Trump. Rules of the forum apply to all.

Offline TomSea

<snipped>

Break forum rules and make ad hom attacks if that suits you.

When I said dish it out, yes, I was referring to someone who criticized a candidate but did not like it when their candidate's shortcomings were pointed out. A whole different set of circumstances per personal attacks.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:35:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline jpsb

Seriously?  How would you respond if i posted the same thing to you?

I don't know what you are talking about. I do not personally insult other posters, except on very rare occasions when they are being particularly obtuse. I certainly did not insult you.

@RoosGirl
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:36:14 pm by jpsb »

Offline RoosGirl

https://www.allenbwest.com/mp-32870-2/

Just some more info.

I like Allen West, but this article is a little weird with the way he presents the Michelle Fields info.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't know what you are talking about. I do not personally insult other posters, except on very rare occasions when they are being particularly obtuse. I certainly did not insult you.

@RoosGirl
No, it wasn't an insult to me.  But the letters U and F were used, in alphabetical order, towards someone else.  I'm sure you would not respond favorably to such a comment were it directed at you.

Offline Mod2

I'm having a very good day. Don't annoy me.

Offline jpsb

No, it wasn't an insult to me.  But the letters U and F were used, in alphabetical order, towards someone else.  I'm sure you would not respond favorably to such a comment were it directed at you.

Maybe I need to change my password. That does not sound like something I would do and I don't recall posting that.

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe I need to change my password. That does not sound like something I would do and I don't recall posting that.

LOL.  That you, Eric?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@RoosGirl

You said "Eff You," though you spelled it differently.  It was there plenty long enough for us all to see it before the Md got it, so you can stop playing innocent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

I'm having a very good day. Don't annoy me.

Offline TomSea

I'm very glad I voted for Trump in the election, if being a Trump worshipper is rolling back ISIS, the modern day evil similar to the Nazis among other accomplishments. Good. I think that is worth my vote.

Basically all one can say.  :nometalk:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When did this become a Trump thread.

Everything is a Trump thread. 

OCD  88devil

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He doesn't know you like I do.

and eye for an eye there honey
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

You said "Eff You," though you spelled it differently.  It was there plenty long enough for us all to see it before the Md got it, so you can stop playing innocent.

@Cyber Liberty @Oceander @RoosGirl
Yes he did and it was in response to the repeated slander by @Oceander to say people are worshipping Trump or consider him a God.

That is HIGHLY offensive, which he knows.  Thats why he posts it.

So personally I think the response from @jpsb was appropriate.

Offline RoosGirl

@Cyber Liberty @Oceander @RoosGirl
Yes he did and it was in response to the repeated slander by @Oceander to say people are worshipping Trump or consider him a God.

That is HIGHLY offensive, which he knows.  Thats why he posts it.

So personally I think the response from @jpsb was appropriate.

LOL.  Glad the Mods can think more clearly than you can then.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Cyber Liberty

Beautiful. What is the purpose of that style? Bays and streams? Open ocean? Diving base?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'm very glad I voted for Trump in the election, if being a Trump worshipper is rolling back ISIS, the modern day evil similar to the Nazis among other accomplishments. Good. I think that is worth my vote.

I will go further. America now has a chance for more conservative outcomes, thanks to those who voted for Trump.

Judiciary, illegal immigration, regulatory, national security and standing with the world, healthcare reform hopefully to follow, tax rate reductions hopefully to follow. Etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline driftdiver

Beautiful. What is the purpose of that style? Bays and streams? Open ocean? Diving base?

Bays and open ocean.  No diving but you can fish from them.   I plan to install a rod holder and a cup holder.   Might turn a forward storage compartment into a livewell.   I'll probably test it first to see how stable it turns out.

I've taken 4 foot waves and about 40 mph winds in a very large bay on plastic kayaks of this design.  They only need about 1-2 inches of water so they are pretty flexible

Offline dfwgator

Basically all one can say.  :nometalk:

It sure beat the alternative.