Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16709 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

They just haven't lived long enough to regret it.

Its kind of interesting. As our family gets smaller we are combining with other local families that are getting smaller. The core of our family consisting of my aunts and uncles, my sisters and myself have more than 60 years of history between us. Stan was my grandfather's best friend and went to enlist to fight in WWII on the same day as my grandfather. I've got 2 of my high school teachers showing up at family events and my 5th grade teacher was also invited now that her husband is gone.

As we get smaller we get bigger.

Offline RoosGirl

Isn't what Bolling did just "locker room talk"...you know...normal guy stuff? /sarc

Right?  It's not like he just walked right up and grabbed her p***y or anything.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oh, it's just like one of those things like lying about the Bible, or saying a candidate is dropping out of the race when they aren't.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, it's just like one of those things like lying about the Bible, or saying a candidate is dropping out of the race when they aren't.

No, it's not. Because one was actually said by the candidate, and your examples were not.  Give it up, Tom. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Speaking of people making blatantly false statements.   :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

Speaking of people making blatantly false statements.   :whistle:

Some folks here have zero ethics.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
A friend's daughter is serving in the Army and she has "dick pics" from most of the guys in her unit.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@AbaraXas

I'm repeating myself, but I think Fox News was run like some kind of early 60s Mad Men time bubble, where the guys could slap the butts of the girls and the girls were expected to keep shut. if they knew what was good for them.

Tobin writes about elderly Fox News fanatics who have been isolated from friends and family because of their nonstop political raving.  It made me think of the yearly Freeper Christmas thread, where many of them come together and brag that they're alone for the holiday because they told their relatives to go to hell.

Foxnews was more likely run like most of media and many big corporations.   Full of people with "modern" morals in New York City who work long hours away from their families.  People of both genders play the sex game to get what they want.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

A friend's daughter is serving in the Army and she has "dick pics" from most of the guys in her unit.

From women I've spoken with its quite common among those who date online.      Its also quite common for the women to send graphic pictures to men.

Offline driftdiver

Some folks here have zero ethics.

@Cripplecreek
And some people are perfect.    The rest of us can only stand back in awe at the mighty examples of perfection that are before us letting us know each and every day how perfect they are.

Oceander

@Cripplecreek
And some people are perfect.    The rest of us can only stand back in awe at the mighty examples of perfection that are before us letting us know each and every day how perfect they are.

Case in point. 

Offline jpsb

Right?  It's not like he just walked right up and grabbed her p***y or anything.

Please site one instance of Trump committing sexual assault. That is that you are asserting so back it up. Should be easy to do since Trump has been front page news for decades.

Offline Cripplecreek

Case in point.

I'm not sure it deserves a thank you or a you're welcome.  :silly:

Offline driftdiver

Offline driftdiver

Please site one instance of Trump committing sexual assault. That is that you are asserting so back it up. Should be easy to do since Trump has been front page news for decades.

The fact is that 'some' women like to hang around the rich and powerful.   Some women would be thrilled to get this kind of attention from that rich and powerful person.

The language he used was crass and vulgar.   I'd wager a very high percentage of men & women have used similar language at some point in their life.   Doesn't make it acceptable but all are imperfect.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Bolling
30 mins ·
Facebook Mentions
·

Overwhelmed by all the support I have received. Thank you

I look forward to clearing my name asap
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

I guess Trump's own confession to that doesn't count, then. 

Offline Victoria33

I'm not sure it deserves a thank you or a you're welcome.  :silly:
@Cripplecreek
@CatherineofAragon

Women have been subject to sexual harassment for eons.  Before I had finished my degrees, I worked in the business department at an oil company.  I took a report to the man who owned the company and handed it to him.  He said, pointing at my chest, "Are those real?  I said, 'You need to stick to the numbers on that sheet."  When I again took something to him, he said, "I would like you to go with me to my house at the lake."  I said, "My husband and I would like going there."  Then, I told my supervisor what was said both those times, and asked not to be sent to his office again.  He told me the woman who had my job before me, had an affair with him.

Later, when I had two degrees, Texas law said I needed a supervisor to have an office of my own.  A friend told me his friend "x" would probably do it.  I contacted that person, met with him and he said he would do it if I had an affair with him.  I turned that down. Then, Texas law changed and I didn't need a supervisor.

I don't think those two instances would happen today, at least I hope not.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 02:13:55 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline driftdiver

There is audio of Trump saying he did it during a private conversation.  You don't have a criminal complaint or evidence that it actually happened.

Offline jpsb

Trump never confessed to committing sexual assault.

Offline driftdiver

@Cripplecreek

Women have been subject to to sexual harassment for eons.  Before I had finished my degrees, I worked in the business department at an oil company.  I took a report to the man who owned the company and handed it to him.  He said, pointing at my chest, "Are those real?  I said, 'You need to stick to the numbers on that sheet."  When I again took something to him, he said, "I would like you to go with me to my house at the lake."  I said, "My husband and I would like going there."  Then, I told my supervisor what was said both those times, and asked not to be sent to his office again.  He told me the woman who had my job before me, had an affair with him.

Later, when I had two degrees, Texas law said I needed a supervisor to have an office of my own.  A friend told me his friend "x" would probably do it.  I contacted that person, met with him and he said he would do it if I had an affair with him.  I turned that down. Then, Texas law changed and I didn't need a supervisor.

Oh they would & do happen today.  Only today there is a much higher chance of it being committed by a woman.   Its happened to me.

In my experience about 20% of women in the workplace are more than happy to use sex to further their career.  Whether thats using it to influence their manager, get a raise or to manipulate coworkers.

I worked for a telecom part where the Christmas party was held in a hotel.  I never went but heard many stories of how many shared their rooms multiple times over that weekend.

Oceander

There is audio of Trump saying he did it during a private conversation.  You don't have a criminal complaint or evidence that it actually happened.

So I guess we can only take Trump at his word when it feeds the fantasies of his true believers and idolaters, but not otherwise?

Oceander

Trump never confessed to committing sexual assault.

He confessed to doing acts sufficient to constitute sexual assault. 

Offline driftdiver

So I guess we can only take Trump at his word when it feeds the fantasies of his true believers and idolaters, but not otherwise?

I'd think you'd have heard of hearsay.   Surely the California Bar includes that concept?!

Offline goatprairie

@Cripplecreek

Women have been subject to to sexual harassment for eons.  Before I had finished my degrees, I worked in the business department at an oil company.  I took a report to the man who owned the company and handed it to him.  He said, pointing at my chest, "Are those real?  I said, 'You need to stick to the numbers on that sheet."  When I again took something to him, he said, "I would like you to go with me to my house at the lake."  I said, "My husband and I would like going there."  Then, I told my supervisor what was said both those times, and asked not to be sent to his office again.  He told me the woman who had my job before me, had an affair with him.

You've probably seen the Barbara Stanwyck film made in thirties "Babyface."
Stanwyck plays a young, ambitious woman who uses her sexual allure to climb the business ladder.  After using one man after another,  she ditches them.  Can't remember how the film ended, but it was well known even in those times how lecherous men with power tried to take advantage of comely female employees.  The film was a little revenge on those men.
And my mother told me of how during WWII while working in a factory in Milwaukee with a friend, one foreman tried to take advantage of many of the young women working in the plant.
Another story.  I used to have  a supervisor at a former place of employment who thought he was God's gift to women even though he looked like a small gargoyle.
One person who was there told me of a time he went on a business trip with this character  and another guy who worked for the company.
After a business meeting they went to a restaurant. The waitress who served them was a pretty, young woman who my supervisor (also a terrible alcoholic) creep immediately started chatting up and making lewd suggestions to. 
After the dinner was over and the guys all went back to their hotel,  the other company man who was there at the restaurant told my creep boss if he ever heard him talking to a waitress like that again in his presence, he was going to beat the fecal matter out of him.