Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16693 times)

Wingnut

Give us some time...some of us don't wake up until p.m.   22222frying pan

What he said. 

It's not everyday someone post such a titillating subject topic. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Boling suspended.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Boling suspended.

Pretty stiff penalty wouldn't you say?

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe he won't act so cocksure of himself anymore.

Offline Suppressed

That's a fallacy.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

• Technical

:silly:

Can we all agree that people involved with politics and the media taking pictures of their junk and sending it to people never ends well?

Wingnut

Boling took his cue from A. Weiner.

Offline dfwgator

I must commend the members on the fact this thread has not degenerated to the point I would have expected!

You were saying?

Online DB

The way to stop something like this is print it out multiple times with just the source phone number and post it on the walls around the building... Assuming you really believed they sent it and were not hacked...

Offline Cripplecreek

The way to stop something like this is print it out multiple times with just the source phone number and post it on the walls around the building... Assuming you really believed they sent it and were not hacked...

Photoshop some warts and sores on it first.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Language alert but brutally honest. Be sure to click 'read more' for a long rant on this from someone who saw it first hand.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I know a few women on facebook and twitter who have just started doing this. Naming and shaming. One even started tracking down the perv's mothers and sending them a 'look what your son is doing' messages.

• Technical
My wife said that before she started dated me she used to shit like this all the time from dudes on the internet through dating sites and stuff.

Offline Joe Wooten

Maybe he won't act so cocksure of himself anymore.

Will he quit being so ballsy?

Offline goodwithagun

Language alert but brutally honest. Be sure to click 'read more' for a long rant on this from someone who saw it first hand.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ftobin.smith%2Fposts%2F10155907157613974&width=500" width="500" height="624" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

This was my first thought as well: This behavior is not just for the ruling class and the celebrity class, but also for the media class. It goes on and nobody does anything about it beciase accusing somebody is a death sentence for the whistle blower.
I stand with Roosgirl.

• Technical

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ftobin.smith%2Fposts%2F10155907157613974&width=500" width="500" height="624" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Actually reads like he has a political axe to grinde frankly.

I've collected literally hundreds of statments from people who have lost their parents, brothers, sisters, uncle and aunts to hyper-partisan right wing radicalism. This real life issue was amazing displayed in the documentry "The Brainwashing Of My Dad" by the directed Jen Senko.
So my dear Fox News Addicts: Is watching this ethically, morally and cultural corrupt hyper-partisan right wing propaganda production and broadcast machine really WORTH poisoning your family, losing contact with your kids or brother or sister and poisoning long held and valued friendships?
I was neck deep in this poisoning of parents, families and our political system. My mission now is to provide the unvarnished truth and tools for families and friendships broken up by parents, brothers, sisters and uncles/aunts who have literally become Fox News addicts to start to heal those relationships.

FFS

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's some weird stuff:

... Those of you who follow me and are Fox News fans or addicts...this is just ONE of the reasons that prove you are addicted to a cultural, moral and ethical cesspool that is not only poisoning America's political system, it's also
1) poisoning families (where elderly FNC addicts become estranged from their grown kids and grandchildren by their hyper-partisan radicalized ranting and raving)
2) poisoning long standing friendships and
3) isolating 65+ aged parents creating such profound loneliness for them that UC San Francisco public health research now shows these folks whose radicalized behavior estranges them from family and friends have 45% HIGHER LIKELIHOOD of premature death.

I've collected literally hundreds of statments from people who have lost their parents, brothers, sisters, uncle and aunts to hyper-partisan right wing radicalism. This real life issue was amazing displayed in the documentry "The Brainwashing Of My Dad" by the directed Jen Senko.

So my dear Fox News Addicts: Is watching this ethically, morally and cultural corrupt hyper-partisan right wing propaganda production and broadcast machine really WORTH poisoning your family, losing contact with your kids or brother or sister and poisoning long held and valued friendships?

I was neck deep in this poisoning of parents, families and our political system. My mission now is to provide the unvarnished truth and tools for families and friendships broken up by parents, brothers, sisters and uncles/aunts who have literally become Fox News addicts to start to heal those relationships....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whoops, I see WTF already pointed that out.

Offline anubias

Actually reads like he has a political axe to grinde frankly.

FFS

*****rollingeyes*****

Indeed.  From looking at his other posts and photos, it's no wonder moonbat Tamara Holder approves of his nut job post. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's some weird stuff:

@Sanguine

Weird but when you think about it...while it might not be happening with family members of ours...we've certainly see that kind of behavior exhibited on Conservative forums and websites over the last year or so.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Isn't what Bolling did just "locker room talk"...you know...normal guy stuff? /sarc
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

@AbaraXas

I'm repeating myself, but I think Fox News was run like some kind of early 60s Mad Men time bubble, where the guys could slap the butts of the girls and the girls were expected to keep shut. if they knew what was good for them.

Tobin writes about elderly Fox News fanatics who have been isolated from friends and family because of their nonstop political raving.  It made me think of the yearly Freeper Christmas thread, where many of them come together and brag that they're alone for the holiday because they told their relatives to go to hell.

Offline Cripplecreek

@AbaraXas

I'm repeating myself, but I think Fox News was run like some kind of early 60s Mad Men time bubble, where the guys could slap the butts of the girls and the girls were expected to keep shut. if they knew what was good for them.

Tobin writes about elderly Fox News fanatics who have been isolated from friends and family because of their nonstop political raving. It made me think of the yearly Freeper Christmas thread, where many of them come together and brag that they're alone for the holiday because they told their relatives to go to hell.

There's a pathetic existence.

Now that my mom is gone I'm probably the single most conservative member of the family on that side but I will not abandon my family over political disagreements.

Family ties are a big part of what keeps this nation intact.

Silver Pines

There's a pathetic existence.

Now that my mom is gone I'm probably the single most conservative member of the family on that side but I will not abandon my family over political disagreements.

Family ties are a big part of what keeps this nation intact.

@Cripplecreek

They just haven't lived long enough to regret it.