Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16726 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, odd isn't it?

I should add: I don't particularly like Eric Bolling and don't watch him when he's on.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I was wondering why his show "Cashing In" was not on this morning. He is a big Trump supporter and has a best-seller now. Was he set up? Was he so foolish as to do what is alleged?  :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was wondering why his show "Cashing In" was not on this morning. He is a big Trump supporter and has a best-seller now. Was he set up? Was he so foolish as to do what is alleged?  :shrug:

You know, it could be as easy as almost anyone with a big enough ego to host a television show has had a few missteps over the years.  And, if you are going after a certain group, say Trump supporters, those missteps could have been collected, cataloged and now pulled out and showcased for maximum effect.  Or, they could be false claims, though most up to now seem to have had some truth to them.

Offline Victoria33

Threads merged. We do not need multiple threads on some dick's dick.
@Mod2

As an EMT, I can say every human body has a way to eliminate byproducts of food and liquids and a way to make children.  People hung up on these human parts did not pass potty training and that is my professional opinion. :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:51:57 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm probably going to regret asking, but what does this mean?  People shouldn't be upset about receiving via text message a picture they don't want of genetalia?

They celebrate perversion yet pretend to be offended by the slightest act when committed by a non liberal.  Weiner did this repeatedly with girls he knew to be minors and they defended him.  The celebrate perversion at their gay pride parades where this would be a insignificant act.  They fight for confused males to have access to women's bathrooms.

Of course this is vulgar behavior but hardly national news. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

@Mod2

As an EMT, I can say every human body has a way to eliminate byproducts of food and liquids and a way to make children.  People hung up on these human parts did not pass potty training and that is my professional opinion. :)

As they say, it proves God is a civil engineer...cuz only a civil engineer would run a waste pipe through a recreational area !
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

They celebrate perversion yet pretend to be offended by the slightest act when committed by a non liberal.  Weiner did this repeatedly with girls he knew to be minors and they defended him.  The celebrate perversion at their gay pride parades where this would be a insignificant act.  They fight for confused males to have access to women's bathrooms.

Agreed. Thank you for clarifying.

Offline RoosGirl

As they say, it proves God is a civil engineer...cuz only a civil engineer would run a waste pipe through a recreational area !

Hey!  I resemble that remark.  Not the God part, no matter what some people think about the "tone" of my comments. :)

Offline dfwgator

If it was Shep Smith sending it to male employees, they would have celebrated it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If it was Shep Smith sending it to male employees, they would have celebrated it.
Not only would they have celebrated it, they would have persecuted the men who complained. I wonder what Bollings defense will be, will he insist that his account was hacked? Maybe he will off to submit a picture of his dingle to compare the angle of dangle to the other.

Offline driftdiver

Not only would they have celebrated it, they would have persecuted the men who complained. I wonder what Bollings defense will be, will he insist that his account was hacked? Maybe he will off to submit a picture of his dingle to compare the angle of dangle to the other.

He'll just say that's not him.

Offline Victoria33

They celebrate perversion at their gay pride parades where this would be a insignificant act.  They fight for confused males to have access to women's bathrooms.
@driftdiver

I hope Bowling didn't do this.  Gay parades: Gay men surely didn't pass potty training.  Gay men say they want to be treated equally, then have parades with them dressed in ridiculous outfits, certainly differently than non gays dress, showing they are not equal to non gay people.

A few years ago, I came across a report from a reporter who filmed a street area of San Francisco that was dedicated to gay guys wearing no clothes if they wanted to do that. The pictures were made so one didn't see the naked parts unless you double clicked on the person.  I double clicked on a few of them and there they were in all their naked glory.  They were walking/standing on the street and there were pictures of them seated naked in restaurants.  The restaurants had put a towel or something like a towel, on all the chairs so the naked parts would not be sitting directly on the chair. But, hey, they want to be treated just like non gays.  As a straight person I would not be on those streets dedicated to naked gays. There is no way they are equal to straights when they do that.

If they want to be treated equally, they should wear clothes and shut up talking about being gay.  We straight people don't go around telling others we are straight people. 

Offline Suppressed

Maybe he will off to submit a picture of his dingle to compare the angle of dangle to the other.
@GtHawk @driftdiver

Again, it doesn't matter whose it is. The problem is the sending.  If it can be demonstrated as coming from him, it could be anyone's.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

Threads merged. We do not need multiple threads on some dick's dick.

Hey, does that mean we're going to condense all the stories about.... oh, nevermind.   :smokin:

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk @driftdiver

Again, it doesn't matter whose it is. The problem is the sending.  If it can be demonstrated as coming from him, it could be anyone's.
Bolling is extremely proud of his ball playing prowess, do you really think he he would send a picture of someone else's bat? If he in fact did send it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Oceander

I must commend the members on the fact this thread has not degenerated to the point I would have expected!

Offline GtHawk

Were there some identifying marks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmS95hp4uM8
It might have been this

But I'm sure it wasn't this

Offline RoosGirl

It might have been this

But I'm sure it wasn't this

:silly:

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

I hope Bowling didn't do this.  Gay parades: Gay men surely didn't pass potty training.  Gay men say they want to be treated equally, then have parades with them dressed in ridiculous outfits, certainly differently than non gays dress, showing they are not equal to non gay people.

A few years ago, I came across a report from a reporter who filmed a street area of San Francisco that was dedicated to gay guys wearing no clothes if they wanted to do that. The pictures were made so one didn't see the naked parts unless you double clicked on the person.  I double clicked on a few of them and there they were in all their naked glory.  They were walking/standing on the street and there were pictures of them seated naked in restaurants.  The restaurants had put a towel or something like a towel, on all the chairs so the naked parts would not be sitting directly on the chair. But, hey, they want to be treated just like non gays.  As a straight person I would not be on those streets dedicated to naked gays. There is no way they are equal to straights when they do that.

If they want to be treated equally, they should wear clothes and shut up talking about being gay.  We straight people don't go around telling others we are straight people.

Every single one of these stories  the woman is held up as the example of virtue and the guy is a scum bag. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I must commend the members on the fact this thread has not degenerated to the point I would have expected!

I was gone all morning

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Eric Bolling driving a colleague home:

Wingnut

Hey, does that mean we're going to condense all the stories about.... oh, nevermind.   :smokin:

Shrinkage.

Offline goatprairie

Give us some time...some of us don't wake up until p.m.   22222frying pan

Offline goatprairie

@driftdiver

The best argument against public nudity isn't the moral part....it's the hygienic and aesthetic aspect that upsets me. Sure as shootin' most of the nudies will be gross, disgusting, male pigs.  Think of where these people might have sat and then having to sit there yourself...and I doubt most will have towels.
Keep America beautiful...keep people clothed in public. :nono: