Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16724 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Are they higher than they used to be, or do we just hear about it more?  I don't believe surveys about it.  The only thing I do know is there is more mixing among the sexes in the workplace in recent decades, and even the cause of that is open to some dispute.

I dunno if they are actually higher or are just reported.   Its my impression that it is more acceptable now and as you mentioned there is more access with coworkers.

That Ashley Madison site had over a million subscribers.  Mostly male although there were about 40,000 female accounts.   All tracked down to the same 6 email addresses.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Oh, okay...thank you.  I knew something of that, but I guess I wasn't paying much attention.

You were probably busy with your own life.... :seeya:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

@Bigun

I went back and scrolled down every page, and I didn't see any photos.

the war is coming, pick a side.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Hey anything to destroy a conservative voice in this country, right?   After all that is all that matters.

Once again, it is so easy to get conservatives to turn on each other.   Lefties will back each other to the end, conservatives throw out the baby at the first hint of wrong doing.

@driftdiver

Bolling himself is now saying he doesn't recall, doesn't think he sent the pictures.  How is his own waffling any kind of attack from outside?  Don't you think an innocent man would be able to say, straight out, without any doubt, I didn't do it?

You can also go too far in the other direction.  Anytime a conservative's accused of wrongdoing, you can start yelling it's all a leftwing conspiracy.  If Bolling did what he did,  I don't claim him as having anything to do with me.  And I don't use leftwingers' behavior as a model for my own.

Silver Pines

You were probably busy with your own life.... :seeya:

@Cyber Liberty

Could have been, lol.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Bolling himself is now saying he doesn't recall, doesn't think he sent the pictures.  How is his own waffling any kind of attack from outside?  Don't you think an innocent man would be able to say, straight out, without any doubt, I didn't do it?

You can also go too far in the other direction.  Anytime a conservative's accused of wrongdoing, you can start yelling it's all a leftwing conspiracy.  If Bolling did what he did,  I don't claim him as having anything to do with me.  And I don't use leftwingers' behavior as a model for my own.

@CatherineofAragon
I'm saying I do not care.   We've had adulterers in the White House for decades.  Thats between them and God.

Bolling is good at his job and is a conservative free market voice in the mess that makes up MSM. 

IF he did it he should apologize.   I have a very hard time accepting that these women were traumatized by the image.   

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
I'm saying I do not care.   We've had adulterers in the White House for decades.  Thats between them and God.

Bolling is good at his job and is a conservative free market voice in the mess that makes up MSM. 

IF he did it he should apologize.   I have a very hard time accepting that these women were traumatized by the image.   

@driftdiver

You talk a good game about God, but a man's morals are irrelevant to you?  It doesn't work that way.

"Traumatized"?  Who said they were?

I note you're backpedaling to "If it happened, it doesn't matter" now that Bolling's memory loss has come to light.  Like I said, it's a big zero until it's your wife or daughter.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

You talk a good game about God, but a man's morals are irrelevant to you?  It doesn't work that way.

"Traumatized"?  Who said they were?

I note you're backpedaling to "If it happened, it doesn't matter" now that Bolling's memory loss has come to light.  Like I said, it's a big zero until it's your wife or daughter.

@CatherineofAragon
Making assumptions is a dangerous pastime.   Man is fallen.   He is imperfect and deserves to be condemned.    That includes women as well.

Not backpedaling, just havent seen any proof and am not willing to destroy a guy who has been fighting liberals for years.   Its a personal matter.   But throw any kind of red meat out in front of conservatives and they'll destroy each other.

My wife is a 5th degree black belt and can certainly take care of herself.

Good grief, I used to manage a group of women.   They were far worse then this on a daily basis with each other.   

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
@driftdiver

It's morally wrong to "dik pic" someone, no matter your religion.

But they wouldn't be able to prove it against me because if I send one, it sure ain't gonna be a pic of MY munchkin.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Are they higher than they used to be, or do we just hear about it more?  I don't believe surveys about it.  The only thing I do know is there is more mixing among the sexes in the workplace in recent decades, and even the cause of that is open to some dispute.

All I know (from experience) is that married women who actively seek out affairs tend to be pretty unsure of what they really want. I can't comment on men because I've never been in a relationship with a man married or otherwise.With women I've seen them unhappy in a marriage and seeking little more than an escape hatch. Sometimes they aren't financially secure enough to abandon ship so they seek a new man with a job.

I work with a very attractive woman now who is obviously looking for an out and flirting with me pretty hard. She lives in a motel with her husband and 5 kids (5 thru 14) and I have a house. Fortunately caution came with age and I have some questions. For instance, why are they floating around the country living out of motel rooms like they're hiding from someone. With family up and down the east coast why are they living in a motel in Michigan on her part time minimum wage pay and the husband a supposedly disabled vet who gets no help from the VA?

Offline driftdiver

But they wouldn't be able to prove it against me because if I send one, it sure ain't gonna be a pic of MY munchkin.

Only if they don't want it.   He's an adult, the women were adults.   He wasn't their boss.

There are bigger things to worry about.   

Offline driftdiver

All I know (from experience) is that married women who actively seek out affairs tend to be pretty unsure of what they really want. I can't comment on men because I've never been in a relationship with a man married or otherwise.With women I've seen them unhappy in a marriage and seeking little more than an escape hatch. Sometimes they aren't financially secure enough to abandon ship so they seek a new man with a job.

I work with a very attractive woman now who is obviously looking for an out and flirting with me pretty hard. She lives in a motel with her husband and 5 kids (5 thru 14) and I have a house. Fortunately caution came with age and I have some questions. For instance, why are they floating around the country living out of motel rooms like they're hiding from someone. With family up and down the east coast why are they living in a motel in Michigan on her part time minimum wage pay and the husband a supposedly disabled vet who gets no help from the VA?

I'm building a wood kayak.   Once finished I will take it fishing in the ocean.    That should keep me away from women like that or like anything else.

Silver Pines

@Restored

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Only if they don't want it.   He's an adult, the women were adults.   He wasn't their boss.

There are bigger things to worry about.

No, just no. Excusing it as "The ends justifies the means" is how we ended up with Clinton. It shows a horrible lack of good judgment and flat out idiocy. They are handing someone the rope they can use to hang them. 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

No, just no. Excusing it as "The ends justifies the means" is how we ended up with Clinton. It shows a horrible lack of good judgment and flat out idiocy. They are handing someone the rope they can use to hang them.

@Restored
Newsflash

THE PRIMARIES ARE OVER

/Newsflash

Trump is President.  Foxnews is the only semi-conservative voice in the MSM.   If they are destroy it will be nothing but CNN & MSNBC.   

If CNN/MSNBC/ABC can control ALL the news what kind of candidate do you think we'll get next time?   hmmmmmm??????

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm building a wood kayak.   Once finished I will take it fishing in the ocean.    That should keep me away from women like that or like anything else.

I've been meaning to ask you about the Kayak.  Are you building it in your basement?  If so, how will you get it out?  Should I nickname you "Leroy Jethro Gibbs?"

Just curious.  The fishing sounds fun....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Restored
Newsflash

THE PRIMARIES ARE OVER

/Newsflash

Trump is President.  Foxnews is the only semi-conservative voice in the MSM.   If they are destroy it will be nothing but CNN & MSNBC.   

If CNN/MSNBC/ABC can control ALL the news what kind of candidate do you think we'll get next time?   hmmmmmm??????

You must be kidding. The primaries are over? I missed that.

And Trump won? I can't even imagine that. The polls and media said it was impossible.

Get outta here. You must be trying to harsh my buzz, or something. /s
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

Wanted or unwanted.....kinda really not okay in the world I live in.   Real men show it to them in person.
@Wingnut
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:40:31 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline RoosGirl

@CatherineofAragon
Making assumptions is a dangerous pastime.   Man is fallen.   He is imperfect and deserves to be condemned.    That includes women as well.

Not backpedaling, just havent seen any proof and am not willing to destroy a guy who has been fighting liberals for years.   Its a personal matter.   But throw any kind of red meat out in front of conservatives and they'll destroy each other.

Good grief, I used to manage a group of women.   They were far worse then this on a daily basis with each other.

So you're willing to accuse me of adultery just out of the blue, but this guy who isn't really defending himself against an accuser who can supposedly produce the picture and will have a log of what phone number it came from you'll give the benefit of the doubt because you don't want to destroy him and it doesn't really matter to you.  Got it.

Offline Suppressed

@CatherineofAragon

Devil's advocate: he might know he suffers from a dissociative disorder, or drinks to oblivion, or takes Ambien, or has a bad memory, or . . .

I tend to speak with lots of disclaimers and not very diffinitively, as I can often think of exceptions.  This has gotten me in trouble!

That being said, I think he probably did it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@CatherineofAragon

Devil's advocate: he might know he suffers from a dissociative disorder, or drinks to oblivion, or takes Ambien, or has a bad memory, or . . .

I tend to speak with lots of disclaimers and not very diffinitively, as I can often think of exceptions.  This has gotten me in trouble!

That being said, I think he probably did it.

I would think that that is one thing you could say, with some certainty, that you did or didn't do.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hey anything to destroy a conservative voice in this country, right?   After all that is all that matters.

Looks like he destroyed himself.  Why should we trust someone who betrays his own supposed principles?

Once again, it is so easy to get conservatives to turn on each other.   Lefties will back each other to the end, conservatives throw out the baby at the first hint of wrong doing.

Because real Conservatives have standards and principles that they expect to be upheld and lived up to.  Leftists have no standards or principles except to promote evil via government power and centrists go which ever way the wind blows because they have no core except where the herd might run.

A little leaven leavens the entire lump.

For someone who claims Christ is King, you ought to know that principle - because it is in His Word.

Or like everything else, do politics trump what God says?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:16:45 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@driftdiver

Sure, man is fallen--- and I take the word " man" to mean both sexes, in the traditional sense.  But you don't go around shrugging and saying oh well, he did this because he's fallen, so who cares.  I'm not aware of any doctrine which teaches that it can be used as an excuse.

Whether the woman can take care of herself is not the issue.  Sexual harassment is wrong. 

As for Bolling, dude...he isn't any kind of warrior.  He's a talking head on a TV channel.

Oceander

Looks like he destroyed himself.  Why should we trust someone who betrays his own supposed principles?

Because real Conservatives have standards and principles that they expect to be upheld and lived up to.  Leftists have no standards or principles except to promote evil via government power and centrists go which ever way the wind blows because they have no core except where the herd might run.

A little leaven leavens the entire lump.

For someone who claims Christ is King, you ought to know that principle - because it is in His Word.

Or like everything else, do politics trump what God says?

For the Trump worshippers, all that matters is whether something reflects well or ill on their new God.