Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16689 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....“The women did not solicit the messages, which they told colleagues were deeply upsetting and offensive. One of the recipients said that when she replied to Bolling via text, telling him never to send her such photos again, he did not respond. Four people, outside of the recipients, confirmed to HuffPost they’d seen the photo, and eight others said the recipients had spoken to them about it. ...

http://dennismichaellynch.com/one-fox-news-biggest-stars-accused-sending-penis-photo-female-co-workers/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Interesting, I think Dennis Michael Lynch had a show for a brief time on Newsmax, so I do know who he is in this. He seemed okay.  Sort of like Buck Sexton I'd say, if one were to make comparisons. Fairly trustworthy.

Offline kevindavis007

I wonder if it is Sean Hannity.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Mom MD

God is still in control

Offline dfwgator

Can't be Shepard Smith, because he would send it to the male employees.

Offline Applewood

Interesting, I think Dennis Michael Lynch had a show for a brief time on Newsmax, so I do know who he is in this. He seemed okay.  Sort of like Buck Sexton I'd say, if one were to make comparisons. Fairly trustworthy.

Perhaps.  But the story originated with HuffPo and I don't trust them.  I also don't trust the alleged accusers.  Never know if they are telling the truth or looking for free money or just their 15 minutes of fame.  Guess we'll find out if this matter ends up in court.  Maybe.

Offline bolobaby

This is suspect.

Seriously. Is there ANY guy with half a brain that thinks sending unsolicited penis pics is a good idea? Someone with a great career in broadcasting?

Yeah. Call me skeptical.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just what percentage of the population does this crap? Good grief. Speaking as a guy, I never once thought that would be the thing to send anyone. The female form is beautiful, but of all things, "that" is not even in the realm of what I would consider anything but vulgar.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

Just what percentage of the population does this crap? Good grief. Speaking as a guy, I never once thought that would be the thing to send anyone. The female form is beautiful, but of all things, "that" is not even in the realm of what I would consider anything but vulgar.

I don't understand it, but it's a thing...

Being single, I hit CL personals every now and then... And it is fairly common for posts within 'women seeking men' to include instruction wrt pics... 'Face pics only', 'no pics of your junk plz'... etc

Oddly enough, no such commentary seems to be necessary from those posting in 'men seeking women'.

Go figger.  :shrug:

Offline Suppressed

Eric Bolling

It's almost like you read more than the headline before posting.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
REVEALED: Fox News host Eric Bolling 'sent an unsolicited photo of male genitalia via text message to at least three colleagues and sent lewd messages'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762978/Eric-Bolling-sent-photo-male-genitalia-colleagues.html#ixzz4orxdkEMJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Applewood

In my younger wilder days, I knew some guys who, if the technology had existed back then, would have done something like that.  Some guys think they are the only ones who have it or that theirs is so wonderful that they think a woman would swoon if she saw a mere image of it.  I can't speak for other women, but trust me fellas, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. 

Sending a woman such an image is something maybe some dumb teenager might do, but a guy Eric Bolling's age and maturity-- no.  Unless he's one of those guys who never grew up, but that just doesn't sound like Eric Bolling.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Funny how liberals get so upset by stuff like this
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Bolling has his name tattooed on his dick? Otherwise, good luck proving it.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Mod2

Threads merged. We do not need multiple threads on some dick's dick.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:32:29 am by Mod2 »

Offline Suppressed

Bolling has his name tattooed on his dick? Otherwise, good luck proving it.  :tongue2:

Doesn't say it was his. Just prove the text message came from him.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is suspect.

Seriously. Is there ANY guy with half a brain that thinks sending unsolicited penis pics is a good idea? Someone with a great career in broadcasting?

Yeah. Call me skeptical.

I'm with you on this but apparently there are a number of males who do think it's a good idea.  At least at the time.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I'm with you on this but apparently there are a number of males who do think it's a good idea.  At least at the time.

There seems to be a pattern of behavior at FOX.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess it's Eric's turn to go on *vacation*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There seems to be a pattern of behavior at FOX.

It's also part of a pattern to destroy Fox.  I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's also part of a pattern to destroy Fox.  I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

I'll wait for the facts...I just don't think Eric is this stupid...but who knows!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline RoosGirl

Funny how liberals get so upset by stuff like this

I'm probably going to regret asking, but what does this mean?  People shouldn't be upset about receiving via text message a picture they don't want of genetalia?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This happened several years ago and someone is just now coming forward about it....they must have really been offended then! *****rollingeyes*****
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This happened several years ago and someone is just now coming forward about it....they must have really been offended then! *****rollingeyes*****

Yes, odd isn't it?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't believe Eric Boling did anything of the sort!  Some jackass who managed to get into his e-mail did it for him IF it happened at all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien