Author Topic: Why Donald J. Trump Is The Only One Who Can Defeat An Anti-American Party That’s Gone Unopposed For 50 Years  (Read 582 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Aug 4, 2017

Every American who loves this great country should read and share this brilliant article:

So, to my friends on the Left – and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president – I get it, he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care. I can’t spare this man. He fights

HE FIGHTS

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/donald-j-trump-one-can-defeat-anti-american-party-thats-gone-unopposed-50-years/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.